Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Need thoughts and prayers...

This is a discussion on Need thoughts and prayers... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My wife and I had to do something very hard and stressfull in dealing with our family. Now no one ...

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Need thoughts and prayers...

My wife and I had to do something very hard and stressfull in dealing with our family. Now no one is hurt or dieing and all will be fine in time but its not something I wish for anyone even my ex-wife. Luckly my wife will be out of town during this so she will have other things to occupy her mind but it leaves me dealing with the kids and this situation. I may be missing from the boards for a time as I deal with this. I will be back!!

Any good thoughts and prayers are apreciated.

Shawn
    Last edited by ssutton219; 04-26-2009 at 06:04 PM.
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Who you calling clown??? Coop D's Avatar

Re: Need thought and prayers...

I hope everythings works out for the best Shawn. Be praying and Smoking a cigar for you as well!!!
    When the river runs red, take the dirt road!!!

Re: Need thoughts and prayers...

keep your chin up

My thoughts and prayers go out to you....
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

I want to thank all the posts and pms from you guys!

I think my life might star to resemble something more normal!

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

you got our prayers while god watches over you
    its all fun and games till some body gets hurt

Shawn, if there is anything I can to help you, or your family, just ask.

Thoughts and prayers are with you my brother.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ashmaster's Avatar

Shawn, the best to you and the family, thoughts and prayers be with all of you. Take care bro!!!
    "A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit." -- Zino Davidoff

Puffer Fish with many spikes

When bad things happen they are always unwelcome. But without them we wouldn't have anything with which to compare with so we can recognize and appreciate the good when we exsperienced it. Bad things bring people together and allow us to demonstrate our love and strengths to our loved ones.

My family and I will keep you in our thoughts and will ask that you and your family be allowed to come out the better for having gone through this when we are in church this week.
    The best cigar I ever smoked will be the next one I try.

Good luck, man. My family is having some issues right now as well, I hope you work it out, whatever it is.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

I hope everything works out for the best. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

the fiend Davy Jones mrreindeer's Avatar

Jeez Shawn, I'm sorry to hear this....hang in there & know that things always have an amazing way of working themselves out.

That, and longburn is right:

Quote Originally Posted by longburn View Post
    When bad things happen they are always unwelcome. But without them we wouldn't have anything with which to compare with so we can recognize and appreciate the good when we exsperienced it. Bad things bring people together and allow us to demonstrate our love and strengths to our loved ones.

My family and I will keep you in our thoughts and will ask that you and your family be allowed to come out the better for having gone through this when we are in church this week.
    Thoughts & prayers sent & like Andy, I'm here for you if you need anything at all.