Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smoke one in the honor of my brother in law!

This is a discussion on Smoke one in the honor of my brother in law! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sam I just saw this post my prayers go out to you and your family I will be smoking a ...

Re: Smoke one in the honor of my brother in law!

Sam

I just saw this post my prayers go out to you and your family I will be smoking a opus x for you and your brother in law today.
    Keith
    CAN YOU SMELL ME NOW!!!

Full grown Puffer Fish tattoofreak's Avatar

I know what your going threw I lost my mom yesterday I will enjoy a great cigar for both of them. Sorry for your lost I'm glad we great Brothers here to give us support when we need it.

Leading Puffer Fish Sweet_Cigars's Avatar

Sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one Sam. My prays and the many prays from all the BOTL's and SOTL's go out to you and your family. I stumbled upon this post today so the wife and I will smoke one in his honor tonight. Death is apart of life, the part we don't like but we must keep moving forward.
    "The candy man can,'cause he mixes it with cigars And makes the world taste good" The Candy Man

the fiend Davy Jones mrreindeer's Avatar

Very sorry to hear this....thoughts & prayers to you & your family during this very difficult time.

Sam
    This one was for your bother in law. Sorry it's not so clear had to use my cell phone.
    Keith
    Last edited by jerseysmoker; 05-11-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    CAN YOU SMELL ME NOW!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Thank you everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2