Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Jerry Remy Lung Cancer

This is a discussion on Jerry Remy Lung Cancer within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Remy to take leave to recover from cancer For those of you who don't know, Jerry Remy was a former ...

No longer a community member. Nickerson's Avatar

Unhappy Jerry Remy Lung Cancer

Remy to take leave to recover from cancer

For those of you who don't know, Jerry Remy was a former RedSox player and for a long time now has been the commentator for the RedSox on NESN (New England Sports Network). He is also the president of the RedSox Nation (fan club).

He took a leave from his job a week or so back and all that we knew as that he was "sick". Today they announced that he just underwent surgery for his lung cancer late last year, and just got a serious case of pneumonia and other lung related illnesses.

I love the RedSox and I enjoy smoking cigars, so this hits me on multiple levels.

I'd like to wish the best to Jerry Remy and his family.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

Re: Jerry Remy Lung Cancer

best wishes...get better soon

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ashmaster's Avatar

Re: Jerry Remy Lung Cancer

Best wishes to Jerry and his family for a full and speedy recovery.
    "A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit." -- Zino Davidoff