Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Big Thanks to "Team Simon"

This is a discussion on Big Thanks to "Team Simon" within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I just wanted to make sure that EVERYONE on "Team Simon" was thanked. If it was not for the many ...

Leading Puffer Fish Sweet_Cigars's Avatar

Big Thanks to "Team Simon"

I just wanted to make sure that EVERYONE on "Team Simon" was thanked. If it was not for the many BOTL's that joined "Team Simon", it would not have been the same. So I personally wanted to thank everyone that was involed.

I honestly believe that this whole experience has brought all of us closer together. I always loved Puff and the brothership but now it really feels like a family.

So one last time.....

THANK YOU "TEAM SIMON"!!!!!
    "The candy man can,'cause he mixes it with cigars And makes the world taste good" The Candy Man

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Big Thanks to "Team Simon"

Than you to all the people who helped make this a success for Simon.

In case I missed anbody (hope I didn't) Thank you are very much!!! I can't put into words how much this meant to all of us!!!!!!!!!!

Leading Puffer Fish Sweet_Cigars's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    In case I missed anbody (hope I didn't) Thank you are very much!!! I can't put into words how much this meant to all of us!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I'm off topic here but it is my thread so I guess it's ok. How was that CAO Columbia Frank?
    "The candy man can,'cause he mixes it with cigars And makes the world taste good" The Candy Man

I will just say I don't want to judge after one cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Cigars View Post
    I just wanted to make sure that EVERYONE on "Team Simon" was thanked. If it was not for the many BOTL's that joined "Team Simon", it would not have been the same. So I personally wanted to thank everyone that was involed.

I honestly believe that this whole experience has brought all of us closer together. I always loved Puff and the brothership but now it really feels like a family.

So one last time.....

THANK YOU "TEAM SIMON"!!!!!
    "I always loved Puff and the brothership but now it really feels like a family. "

Yes it does!!!!
    Really that's a cigar in my pocket, honest......

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

yes major kudos to team simon, you people are great whoever you are!
    Corporal Punishment!