Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Commonsenseman Jr?

This is a discussion on Commonsenseman Jr? within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Good to see you & yours made it back safely without any complications to the Jr Jeff. From............. Anon. LMAO....

Re: Commonsenseman Jr?

Good to see you & yours made it back safely without any complications to the Jr Jeff. From............. Anon. LMAO.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Jeff! It looks as if I missed everything; about the trip, coming back from the trip and the baby. Well I am glad that you made the trip, and came back safely and best wishes on your new baby. I can see that soon you will be up late with the baby and that will coincide with my California time.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    Went to the doctor 2 weeks ago & got to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time, a very cool experience to say the least! Looks like the little one is due February 24th now, can't wait!

Also, keep the wife & I in your thoughts/prayers. We're headed to Nicaragua on a missions trip in the morning & I'm a little concerned about here traveling while pregnant.

Hopefully all goes well & maybe I can even score a few cigars while down there!
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
    Glad you returned happy healthy and safely!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Alright, one month to go (she's due on 2-24) & I'm starting to freak out. Is everone this nervous for their first?
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

I don't know about everyone else but I sure was. It's perfectly normal to be nervous about it, but knowing you the way I do I'm sure you will do a great job as a parent. To me it is the hardest most rewarding Job I have even done. I am by no means an expert, but if you ever need anything feel free to drop me a message, I'd be glad to give you my # if that would help out also.

Obscured By Clouds PinkFloydFan's Avatar

Alright, one month to go (she's due on 2-24) & I'm starting to freak out. Is everyone this nervous for their first?

Yes Sir.

and the second..

and the third.

and all subsequent ones that may follow.

It is normal to be nervous brother... But it all goes away when you hold your child for the first time.

God Bless you and your family bro.

P.S. -- We all want to see some baby Pics ...ASAP ..

- Vin
    " Wish You Were Here " - Pink Floyd
    ** Vin's Updated Cellar Stash ** ....

Its not a leap year this year is it?

Sounds like Feb is going to be a great month for ya. March is going suck though with no sleep!
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Sorry for being a little slow to the party, this is the first time I've seen this thread. I just want to wish you and your wife the best!

Scotch & Cigars

Wishing you and the family the best

Enjoy the ride brother!

Went to the hospital last night at 4:00am, "slept" a couple hours on the couch, then they sent us home at 11:00am. Waiting is the worst
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Went to the hospital last night at 4:00am, "slept" a couple hours on the couch, then they sent us home at 11:00am. Waiting is the worst

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon though brother soon

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Congrats on the anticipated new arrival Jeff!! Make a note...any common sense that you manage to instill will disappear the instant she hits her "teen"s!

Sorry if I'm out of place...first time for me to see this thread too!

There are no sane human beings

Jeff, I know that this is a very tense time for you and your wife; just hang it there. We are all hoping for the best for you, your wife and new baby; you absolutely deserve the best.

Gah!

I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Best wishes for a smooth delivery

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

No longer a community member.

Commonsensejunior will be here soon Hang in there Buddy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast