Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Commonsenseman Jr?

This is a discussion on Commonsenseman Jr? within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Congrats Jeff! She deffinately IS a cutie!! She must take after her mom!! I get that alot with my little ...

Re: Commonsenseman Jr?

Congrats Jeff!

She deffinately IS a cutie!! She must take after her mom!! I get that alot with my little girl, so I had to pass it on to you.
    I love smiling babies and how all of the sudden they bust out a smile out of no where it seems...

She's a Cutie Patootie! Congrats!
    Dale

Oh my my....

Olivia Grace Church

What a precious, adorable lil darlin she is...

Thanks for sharing the joy Jeff!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg View Post
    Must be the genetics from your wifes side. Just a thought. .....
    Yeah, there's no other explanation.....

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    I'm sorry Jeff but you don't look anything like the "cool" dude in your avatar, what happened?

On a more happy note, she is adorable and a "cutie". Life is truly different for you, huh?
    Just got a haircut is all....& took off my hat.

That's an understatement!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Thanks to all for the congrats!

Shawn: I tell people that every day, I was soooo worried she'd look like me. Now that would be an ugly baby!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Commonsenseman Jr?

Jeff and Mrs. Jeff she is just a very cute kid you guy's did good and the single bachelor in me say oh pshaw. The male deep down in me say's maybe I really am missing out on something very cool. I have always had kids around me. I would visit my nieces and nephews kids go to games and watch them play root for them as an uncle should when they are playing for State. but I was always content with i could just go home so yes I was the spoiling uncle and now I still have that. But am I missing something YES I guess I am.

I commend you guy's with families and also to a degree envy you.

Yes she is a doll guy's way cool. I when young broke up with a girl with a 6 month old baby I loved that kid and really pissed Cheri off because I could care less about breaking up with her but I sure missed that little kid!

Dave

Jeff! A beautiful baby. Now you should know that it is tradition for you to lose sleep and be up at night with the baby, but I have not seen any evidence on the Puff Forum of you doing this. This being up at night is almost as traditional as "boiling water" before the baby arrives. Could it be that the movies are wrong on this point?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6