Prayers or blow sme smoke rings to the tobacco gods if thats what you do.
It seems you should never as k what next as you will likely find out. Early January my wife had to be taken by ambulance to the ER for irregular heart beat. She is on some meds and trying to decrease caffiene and get more sleep (good luck with a 13 month old teething). My grease trap and septic system started having issues. My daughter got the flu and was down for the count for a week. My son well he's teething, the daycare keeps flipping out over him having a fever off n on. As some of you know I was taken to the ER from work (in my own ambulance none-the-less) due to some sort of virus and was severely dehydrated. Several bags of IV fluids later and some meds I'm back up n runnin.
Here's the kicker, changing my son's diaper the other day I notice one of his testicles is swollen, he doesn't seem to be in any pain from it, but it's like 3 times the size of the other. My wife's family has long history of cancer, her brother having lost a testicle to cancer at the age of 14 (think 14 at lteast) my first thoughts were oh shit. We go to the doctor, he says it may just be a hernia, but it could be something else. Wants to do an ultrasound and surgical consult, to top it off he has ear infections. The day my son is spose to go to the doctor I get off work and my back goes out (this is why you don't ask what next), locks up on me bad. I can't move. My wife is 35 miles away at work has to get off early come get our son and go back 35 miles to the children's hospital for the ultrasound. The tech is super vague about it, calls a doctor in there and the doctor says well maybe a hernia or a hydroseal. They don't really answer any of my wife's questions and say she'll have to talk to the pediatrician about it. Yesterday I get a call from the pediatrician's office say we need to move the surgical consult up a week, I ask why and she says let me get the doctor. WHAT THE **** just answer the question. So the doc gets on the phone and says the ultrasound was inconclusive but they think it's either a hernia or hydroseal. The hernia is what he still thinks and will require surgical repair. Now we hae to wait til monday for the surgical consult (better than 2 weeks as it was before) but has us concerned as to some very vague answers and moving up of dates and the such. I hope the surgeon has lots of time cause I have a huge list of questions. Hoping its nothing major and whatever it turns out to be he heals quickly. So all I ask from my fellow BOTL is for some thoughts and prayers for my lil guy.
Sorry for the rambling I just needed to get this off my chest.