Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

May He Rest in Peace

This is a discussion on May He Rest in Peace within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; thoughts and prayer to you and your family. we are all different in some way, but it sounds like your ...

Re: May He Rest in Peace

thoughts and prayer to you and your family. we are all different in some way, but it sounds like your Grandfather was a great person, family is always the most important gift God gives us, a man who takes care of his family first gets the most respect from me, God bless and keep the faith brother
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentJuggernaut View Post
    Since I moved to Utah, I've lost my Grandmother on my Mom's side, my cousin (he was only 41, I'm 30... it still affects me.) and now my grandfather on my Dad's side. I've been here about 2 and a half years. I'm just doing what I need to do to survive, I can't afford to make the funeral (which bothers me a little bit), but I can remember him other ways. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
    Sorry to hear about all of this. Sometimes everything seems to happen at once (I know from recent experiences). And I am sure no one could blame you for not being able to afford to travel to the funeral. As long as you remember him that is all that matters.

Woo! Dachshund! AgentJuggernaut's Avatar

I want to thank everyone for their well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and the smokes you all dedicated to him. It means a lot me, and it would mean a lot to him. He was a pipe smoker when I was younger, then eventually he went exclusively to chewing tobacco (Mail Pouch and Red Man were his tobaccos of choice). So, once again thank you fellow puffers, you are all classy individuals and I'm proud to be a member here.
    My blog tattoosandcigars.wordpress.com is still in preparation stages, but once I get this move completed I'll start putting up some reviews again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2