Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

May He Rest in Peace

This is a discussion on May He Rest in Peace within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Today, my grandfather passed away. He and I didn't really get along, but he's still family and it hurts. So, ...

Woo! Dachshund! AgentJuggernaut's Avatar

May He Rest in Peace

Today, my grandfather passed away. He and I didn't really get along, but he's still family and it hurts. So, if you smoke one today, dedicate it to him, Roger Ingram, may he rest in peace.
    My blog tattoosandcigars.wordpress.com is still in preparation stages, but once I get this move completed I'll start putting up some reviews again.

Full grown Puffer Fish Strickland's Avatar

Re: May He Rest in Peace

Done. Sorry for your loss. Family is family, no matter what.
    Mah blog! -->

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Will smoke one for him this weekend my man !! Sorry for the loss.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Sounds cliche, but it's the way of life Thomas. You have my condolences and stay strong for your family.

My thoughts are with your family Thomas.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

You have my condolences!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Very thoughtful of you since you say you didn't really get along but you recognize a loss - my thoughts go to you & your family

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

I appreciate the thoughts, prayers, and things of that nature. I've been doing a lot of thinking in the couple hours since I found out and the more I think about it... well, the reason he and I didn't get along is really because our personalities were very similar. We're both very much loners, outside of our close friends we didn't ask for much of anyone. Since our interests were so different we didn't have much need to get too close which didn't help. Regardless, I have a lot of respect for him. Taking care of his family until the end, and never once thinking that it was going to be over soon. Hard not to respect that.

All I can do now is keep doing what I'm doing, build what I've been building, and hope that I'm half the man he was.
    My blog tattoosandcigars.wordpress.com is still in preparation stages, but once I get this move completed I'll start putting up some reviews again.

I'll smoke a good one tonight.....just for you

Sorry for your loss....I have lost all 3 of my remaining grandparents over a 2 year period starting 3 years ago...it's never easy and doesn't get any easier. Just keep your head up and talk to anyone your comfortable with. It helped me.
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish maxwell62's Avatar

Done, as you asked.
    Respect.

No longer a community member.

Doing so right now Thomas may God Rest his Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bull View Post
    I'll smoke a good one tonight.....just for you

Sorry for your loss....I have lost all 3 of my remaining grandparents over a 2 year period starting 3 years ago...it's never easy and doesn't get any easier. Just keep your head up and talk to anyone your comfortable with. It helped me.
    Since I moved to Utah, I've lost my Grandmother on my Mom's side, my cousin (he was only 41, I'm 30... it still affects me.) and now my grandfather on my Dad's side. I've been here about 2 and a half years. I'm just doing what I need to do to survive, I can't afford to make the funeral (which bothers me a little bit), but I can remember him other ways. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast