Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need all the prayers I can get..

This is a discussion on Need all the prayers I can get.. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Wilson that sucks man give her a big hug from me and if you believe in prayers or not they ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Need all the prayers I can get..

Wilson that sucks man give her a big hug from me and if you believe in prayers or not they re headed her way. It's hard to figure a companies motives, I have been hanging by a thread myself the phycological aspects of this is huge make sure she has plenty of support I'm a big tough guy and I came close to losing it myself, It is just sad to hear this stuff, Parts of corporate America should be ashamed of themselves numbers is what we are. So much for treating us as family!!

Good Luck brother!

Dave

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully she finds another job and call tell her current employer to stick it.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Sorry to hear about all this. Here's hoping this is just a door swinging shut on a bad situation and open on something great.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Wilson, please take heart and be strong for her!

Not much I can add to what everyone else has said, but I will say not to forget about the undeniable ability that humans have to adapt!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

It will all work out Bro! It is always easier to find another job when you have one.
    Still praying for both of you.

Thanks guys! Last night was hard and I did my best to hear her out. She's more embarassed cause when the email goes out about the people who got the job, she thinks others are gonna think she's stupid. But I had to tell her otherwise.

Come to find out her co-worker got the other position and the other guy I mentioned before. EVERYONE who knows about who got the positions are questioning "WHY". They all say it just doesn't make any sense. Even my wife's real competition (other than her co-worker) didn't get it but someone less qualified did.

What the hiring supervisor doesn't know is that 1) the co-worker has 0 patience for training 2) she depended on my wife to help her with alot of the researching and spreadsheet building which they have to do 3) the new guy is hard to train. it takes him a while to understand things. Which has been verified by quite a few people who've trained with him. 4) my wife's co-worker is freakin retiring soon!!!!

But it is what it is. I told her to keep on doing what she has to do. I told her to look for another job within the credit union because our job security is real good. But one thing my wife did make clear was she is not training anyone. She said they can write her up and do what they want but if someone else is more qualified than her then theres no point in her training anyone.
    Wilson Roa (aka: Will)
    www.wilsonroaphotography.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3