Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need all the prayers I can get..

This is a discussion on Need all the prayers I can get.. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My wife and I have been having a rough time the last few weeks. One of the things we've been ...

Need all the prayers I can get..

My wife and I have been having a rough time the last few weeks. One of the things we've been dealing with is her job. She is a titled a Senior Loan Collections Officer. However, due to an accident at work, she was put to help out the Repossession department. She has been helping them for a while now (almost 3 years). After much discussion with management in the last few months, they made the decision to send her and her co-worker (there's only 2 people in the pre-reposession dept right now) to the new positions they created for them.

Without telling them, they changed their minds and told them that they have 2 options, they have to apply for the position or stay as a senior collector. My wife can't do the long hours of being a collector and she can't drive in cause of the meds she's on due ot her injury so we carpool. She also can't deal with the stress.

With that said, they posted the job today and she applied....for her own position. She may take a paycut but money can't buy happiness so it is what it is. From a business side of things, it would make sense to hire her and her co-worker because they already know what to do and have the expierence. They would be wasting time and credit union money if they decided to train 4 brand new people.

But you never know what may happen, so I ask that if you can please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and hope she gets this job.
    Wilson Roa (aka: Will)
    www.wilsonroaphotography.com

Re: Need all the prayers I can get..

Wilson Brutha, you definitely have my hopes and prayers.

Think positive everything happens for a reason, and you and your wife will make it work in the end no matter what.

Chin High Bro
    The Krazy Kanuck

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

Prayers for the both of you!

Stay positive.

Everything will work out Brother!

Scotch & Cigars

Hope everything works out brother!

Stay strong!

Without a doubt, in my thoughts and prayers Wilson.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonRoa View Post
    With that said, they posted the job today and she applied....for her own position.
    Nice...

Companies loyalty to their employees has been decaying at a astronomical rate because at this point and time there is such an abundance of people available in the work force.

However this won't be true forever, things will swing back to the way they were, and people won't forget how they were treated during this time.

Best wishes for you and your wife.

thats aweful, hope all goes well
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Definitely have my thoughts and prayers.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

You got it buddy,,,sending positive vibes your way! Wishing you and the mrs. the best.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Hope it works out Wilson, these are hard times.

Reincarnated Hobbit Matthias@Granby's Avatar

Got you covered!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Best wishes Willson - we're all pulling for you and your wife - stay positive!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

No longer a community member.

Good Luck to you and your wife Wilson, I understand my work is trying to phase me out as well. It sucks being screwed over after giving your loyalty for so long. So yes she and you are in my Prayers!!!

Dave

I also Hope everything works out positive. If an foreigners prayer will accepted;you both will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thumps Up

Prayers sent your way!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast