Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wife having surgery.....

This is a discussion on Wife having surgery..... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Guys, Probably wont be on over the next few days as my wife, Jennifer, is having surgery tomorrow. I wont ...

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Wife having surgery.....

Guys,

Probably wont be on over the next few days as my wife, Jennifer, is having surgery tomorrow. I wont go into details but it is quite serious as she will be under for 4 1/2 hours. If you can, please keep her in mind the next time you pray or think about someone going thru a tough time. She's been a rock the whole time but I know she is scared. As difficult as the surgery will be, the recovery, god willing, will be just as tough. Even though she doesnt smoke with me, she does like the aroma of the cigars so I told her once we get thru this I will smoke a very special one with her.

Thanks
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Wife having surgery.....

GOD BLESS you and her give her the strength to recover and you the strength to cope!
    You are in my prayers my brother!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Matt,

I had a pretty serious scare last year with my wife that required some very fast surgery. We had to wait for results of what they found and it definitely makes you rethink what's important and who's important. My thoughts are with you and your wife. The great thing today is with all the advances in medicine and surgery - all of us have a much better chance at success.

Regardless - I will ABSOLUTELY be thinking of you (I've been through it) and feel free to PM me! Best of luck and just be there - that's what she needs and that's all you can do. Will be thinking of you...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

May God watch over you and your wife during this time of need. I hope and pray that the surgery and healing process will be quick and as painless as possible. Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers. God's speed my friend!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Matt-Wishing your wife a safe surgery and speedy recovery. Take good care of her and she'll be smelling that cigar in no time. You and your wife are in my prayers brother. Take care........

Thoughts and prayers sent, Matt. Stay strong brother.
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Matt, I'm sending my good juju over to BOTH of you. Stay strong, be HER rock, and you guys will get through this.

If I wasn't so damn far away I'd offer my services, but alas...

I've had family members before with some serious health issues, but I never knew how difficult it was dealing with that until it was my wife who had a scare. It's never easy dealing with, but it's absolutely terrifying when the person you come home to isn't well.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Prayer Up Matt!
    Dale

In my thoughts and prayers Matt.
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Matt, i'll be saying a couple for you and her tonight! stay strong bro!
    "Laugh now Cry later"

No longer a community member.

Wishing you the nest possible outcome bro...in my thoughts!

Ron Mexico Assault Squid Mr_mich's Avatar

I'll keep you and her in my prayers for the best possible outcome and a speedy recovery

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

I'm prayin for ya matt. You're a great brother, everything will end up just fine.

You both will be in my Prayers Matt--God Speed!
    ViVat Jesus!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish maxwell62's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife.
    Bob.
    (maxwell62)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast