Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Dad Passed Away Today

This is a discussion on My Dad Passed Away Today within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hey everyone, some of you know that my dad was not doing well, here is a link for those of ...

No longer a community member.

Unhappy My Dad Passed Away Today

Hey everyone, some of you know that my dad was not doing well, here is a link for those of you that missed it.

my dad has me scared big time!

My Dad, William O'Neill passed away today at 1:30pm at the age if 83. He was a wonderful person, who touched everyone that he met. I miss him already.

I will be smoking a My Father Lebijou 1922 for him tonight, it seems fitting. If anyone else would like to do the same for me, sometime over the weekend, that would be a great tribute, and I would appreciate it too. I honestly don't know what else to say right now, take care everyone. Thank you for reading.

Phil

Re: My Dad Passed Away Today

already burning a my father #1 for jenady ill keep you in mind as well.... sorry for your loss
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Scotch & Cigars

sorry to hear Phil, I can't even imagine!

If there is anything I can do please let me know, and I will smoke something special for him this weekend.

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

im so sorry for your loss. ill light up a my father this weekend for him

My condolences and my prayers.

My condolences to you and your family.
    Love The Life You Live, Live The Life You Love. K Robbins

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Wow. Two BotLs lost their fathers today.

Sometimes amidst all the fun and camraderie, there comes a moment when we're forced to remember that the guys we love to joke with online are also guys with real lives and real struggles, and in this case, real loss.

My condolences Phil. I'm really very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Phil, I'm so sorry. We're all here for you if you need anything.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Poneill272 View Post
    Hey everyone, some of you know that my dad was not doing well, here is a link for those of you that missed it.

my dad has me scared big time!

My Dad, William O'Neill passed away today at 1:30pm at the age if 83. He was a wonderful person, who touched everyone that he met. I miss him already.

I will be smoking a My Father Lebijou 1922 for him tonight, it seems fitting. If anyone else would like to do the same for me, sometime over the weekend, that would be a great tribute, and I would appreciate it too. I honestly don't know what else to say right now, take care everyone. Thank you for reading.

Phil
    Sorry to hear this, rember he lived a long and full life. Also it is better to bury a Father than a Father to bury a Son

My condolences to you and your family Phil.

I'm sorry for your loss Phil. The My Father Lebijou 1922 I will smoke this weekend now has two fathers to honor.
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

I've got two in my humi right now, Phil. I'll smoke one for your dad tonight. Sorry for your loss, friend.

Mike

Very sorry for your loss Phil, our hearts go out to you and yours today. And Yes! I will be smoking a My Fathers tonight for our Fathers!

I'z about 14 when I met my dad for the first time and got to spend 1 week getting to know him!...Two weeks later I was flown back for his Funeral.

I'm very glad that you had Many memory filled years with yours!
    Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Phil, as I said before I'm so sorry for you loss. Please know that all of us are thinking about you and your family and although there is a distance between all of us, we are here for you. Try to remember all the positives and know that he loved you very much!

Prayer up Phil.
    Dale

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast