Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help finding my father in law in fishing accident

This is a discussion on Need help finding my father in law in fishing accident within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My prayers are going out to you and your family, as well as to the others who were affected by ...

Re: Need help finding my father in law in fishing accident

My prayers are going out to you and your family, as well as to the others who were affected by this.

I know that the weather can change very suddenly in the Gulf and really cause problems for people who are out, but there are countless tales of survivors who have walked away from some terrible accidents in that area.

Stay strong and keep wishing good thoughts. Best of luck to you!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

U say Liga I say Privada dragonhead08's Avatar

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. The media has been very helpful in our hopes of getting more exposure. My wife, her sister and mother are so strong. They have been working tirelessly communicating with the consulate. We found out the only presence he coast guard has there is an AC 130. By all means I'm grateful for any help but it sure would make me feel better if the postcard had a stronger presence ing that area. We maintain hope my father in law as well as his friends will be found safe. Iam my wifey families sounding board and place like this are my sounding board. Thanks for letting me rant.

Please share our blogsite with everyone you know. The story has been picked up ball the major.news.outlets and as long as it stays in the public eye we can try to extend the.rescue efforts for as long as possible.

Findourfathers.blogspot.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes RockDevil's Avatar

bump up

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Good luck, my wishes are with you and your family.

I am a friend of a few friends that knew the 4 lost at sea in the Gulf in 2009, specifically Will Bleakley. Though that accident ended tragically with only surviving, their boat wasn't well equipped and was MUUUUCH smaller than this ship. The waters were also colder, don't lose faith... Nick being alive today is proof to the power of faith against all odds.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes CALIFORNIA KID's Avatar

I'm at a loss for words...

stay strong

best wishes for your family

keep us updated
    disclaimer: I am a just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns, what ever I say is probably wrong. PM me if you are in the 916 and want to herf

Also at a loss for words but say a prayer for you and your family so that they come home soon Fred.
    ViVat Jesus!

I will be praying for their safe return and for you and all the families. Stay strong brother

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

So sorry to hear that brother... Thoughts & prayers go out.

Keep us posted please.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

prayers go out to you and your family during this hard time

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

I am truley sorry to hear this. Prayers are going out to you and your family.

I know it is tough to think of at this time but I am a firm believer that stuff like this happens for a reason. Maybe it will help charters beef up their emergency equipment at the least that will help save people in the future.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish raycarlo's Avatar

I can't fathom what your guys are going through but know that I will be praying for a safe return. Stay strong.

Disinterested

I understand your pain and concern, but my concern is keeping this forum concise and uncluttered. I've moved this to Thoughts and Prayers, which is definitely what you need right now and know, mine are with you and your family.

Awaiting Confirmation horseshoe's Avatar

Best wishes, and hoping for a safe return.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

Just saw a small clip about this on the weather channel and made me wonder if there is any new news on your father-in-law?

Still praying for his safe return.

U say Liga I say Privada dragonhead08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    I understand your pain and concern, but my concern is keeping this forum concise and uncluttered. I've moved this to Thoughts and Prayers, which is definitely what you need right now and know, mine are with you and your family.
    my apologies, I figured this would be the case but totally understand.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast