Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Very Sad please pray for them!

This is a discussion on Very Sad please pray for them! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very Sad please pray for them!

I am speechless prayers sent please find it in your heart to do the same! This is a senseless tragedy!

May GOD have mercy on their souls R.I.P!

At least 84 dead in Norway youth camp attack  - World news - Europe - msnbc.com
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Re: Very Sad please pray for them!

Done Tony!! Yes This is a tragic incident! May the Lord be with their families!!

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

From a fellow norseman to all of Norway, motte Herren velsigne deg og bevare deg. May the Lord bless you and keep you. My prayers are with all of my beautiful country of heritage, even when I am not!

Scotch & Cigars

Very sad indeed, prayers are with them.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Senseless carnage by a depraved man. They are in my thoughts/prayers as well. We live in such a thoughtless/senseless world that I cringe when even going out in public and I am always watching people for weird behaviors.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

No longer a community member.

I can not even imagine what them poor kids were thinking, The one's that lived through that may very well have ruined lives. Damn us Humans are some viscous creatures. At that age I can only hope they are with God now, I also pray for them all and the extended damaged families that goes so far it's just f*cking unthinkable I just don't get it!!

So sad, prayers sent...
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

thoughts and prayers to these young kids and there families!! the storys that are coming out now from the witnesses that survived are just frightening what they went threw!
    "Laugh now Cry later"