Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lost my Brother way to soon

This is a discussion on Lost my Brother way to soon within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by funbags After a year and a half of battling Leukemia My older brother passed away this weekend.He ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Lost my Brother way to soon

Quote Originally Posted by funbags View Post
    After a year and a half of battling Leukemia My older brother passed away this weekend.He had just turned 40. I loved him so much and is really still in a cloud of confusion of losing him.He was so strong willed in trying to beat the cancer. I would have given up long before he did. He left behind a beautiful wife and two beautiful young kids (5 and 4 year old). As would most parents my mom and dad are distraught on losing their first born son.The Funeral was brutal getting thru but it was full of loved ones (family and friends).My family and his wifes family has gotten nothing but loads of sympathy and love from friends and even neighbors that we never even spoke to other the occasional hello.

I ask God everyday why him? I have no kids and wished every day to take his place.

Please just send a pray out for his wife and two kids.I break down every time I think of them.
    You have my deepest condolences!
    Take solace in the fact that he is in a better place!
    No longer suffering with his illness!
    May GOD have mercy on his soul!
    I pray for you all as GODS strength is the only thing that can bring you comfort!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

So sorry, my prayers are with you and your family.

Jake, you and your family have my deepest sympathies. I lost my brother in 2006, he was only 43 and left behind children. I miss him terribly and think about him everyday. Stay strong my friend.
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Sorry for you and your family's loss. You're all in my prayers.
    "If I went all in, would you call me..?"

U say Liga I say Privada dragonhead08's Avatar

My heart goes out to you. Losing a love one is the toughest thing that can happen to a person. God Bless

Prayers sent to you and your family Jake. Like mentioned here make sure the kids know what their Dad did and contribute to their live's. As they get older they will know how much their dad loved them.

ViVat Jesus!
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2