Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lost my Brother way to soon

This is a discussion on Lost my Brother way to soon within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; After a year and a half of battling Leukemia My older brother passed away this weekend.He had just turned 40. ...

No longer a community member.

Lost my Brother way to soon

After a year and a half of battling Leukemia My older brother passed away this weekend.He had just turned 40. I loved him so much and is really still in a cloud of confusion of losing him.He was so strong willed in trying to beat the cancer. I would have given up long before he did. He left behind a beautiful wife and two beautiful young kids (5 and 4 year old). As would most parents my mom and dad are distraught on losing their first born son.The Funeral was brutal getting thru but it was full of loved ones (family and friends).My family and his wifes family has gotten nothing but loads of sympathy and love from friends and even neighbors that we never even spoke to other the occasional hello.

I ask God everyday why him? I have no kids and wished every day to take his place.

Please just send a pray out for his wife and two kids.I break down every time I think of them.

Re: Lost my Brother way to soon

You got it Jake so so sorry brother, I lost a sister so I hear ya bro. Hang in there it will never make any sense live for him brother live for him!!

So sad to hear this, we're here if you need some support bro. Keep his memory alive always, especially for his kids.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear that Jake, my prayers go out to them. Sadly no matter how much losing someone is a natural process of life it is never a good one.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

I don't know what I would do if I lost my only brother...I am so sorry to hear this news for you and your family. Dave is right though, live on FOR him and keep his wonderful memory alive for those children of his.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Casey Jones's Avatar

Sorry for your loss, Jake. If there's anything we can do...

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    So sad to hear this, we're here if you need some support bro. Keep his memory alive always, especially for his kids.
    definite plus one for this. By being there and helping the kids know what kind of man their father was, you will keep his memory alive. He'll always be with you.

I am sorry for your loss.

so sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace and always be in your heart, God bless you and your family, prayers sent for all of you during this difficult time.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Sorry to hear of your loss.
    I can relate, I lost my dad at a fairly young age and there are no words to make you feel better. Only time takes away some of the hurt.

Try to remember as much as you can about him, make an effort to cement those memories in your mind. Later in life you'll be glad you did.

Hang in, Bro.
    "The sky might not be falling but the clouds are rolling in and freedom is on the run." tpharkman ..,, "The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra

sorry for your loss.. thoughts go out to you and you family

Sorry for your loss Jake. Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.
    Wilson Roa (aka: Will)
    www.wilsonroaphotography.com

I'm so sorry and am left without words! Keep him in your heart!

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers sent!! God be with you and your family!!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tan18_01's Avatar

Condolences. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Scotch & Cigars

I don't even know what to say, this is a terrible thing to happen, just remember the great times you had together and make sure his family is taken care of.

Thoughts and prayers with all of you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast