Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

When it rains it pours

This is a discussion on When it rains it pours within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Yes Fred...prayers are being sent as I type...I am very sorry for your loss. I do not look forward to ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: When it rains it pours

Yes Fred...prayers are being sent as I type...I am very sorry for your loss.

I do not look forward to this day for me, at all...all I can do is pray for you brother...

I love the photos, thanks for sharing...
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Puffer Fish with some spikes crburchett's Avatar

I am sorry for your loss. It is never easy losing a loved one.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." ~ Confucius

U say Liga I say Privada dragonhead08's Avatar

Thanks guys, talking about it actually makes me feel better. This is good therapy

Fred- I'm so sorry for everything, I can't imagine how your dealing with all this, prayers sent for you and your family, keep the faith, and God Bless. Thank you for sharing those pics of your Mom, she looked like a great fun-loving lady....keep her in your heart always.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Best wishes to you and your family in these very trying times brother.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

God Bless and all the Prayers be with you and your family. My deepest condolences and truly sorry for your lose.
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

U say Liga I say Privada dragonhead08's Avatar

Just went through some of my moms stuff for the services and found this pic. She was so pretty.

A Beautiful lady and she raised a great son. That something you will always cherish and remember for many years to come.
    ViVat Jesus!

Maduro?

My condolences for your loss. The memories of your time together will be with you forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2