Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When it rains it pours

This is a discussion on When it rains it pours within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Some of you may have read about my father in laws fishing accident off of Baja. We are coming to ...

U say Liga I say Privada dragonhead08's Avatar

When it rains it pours

Some of you may have read about my father in laws fishing accident off of Baja. We are coming to terms that we will never see him again. The week after his accident his mother (my wifes grandmother passed away). The week after that my mother went into ICU with a major infection, shes a dialysis patient so these things sort of happen. She's been in the hospital for three weeks and yesterday when I left her she looked the best she ever has. Later that evening she went into cardiac arrest and they were able to stabilize her but because of being without oxygen to her brain there's a good chance of brain damage. My sisters and I have given the doctors a do not resuscitate request from here on out.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Re: When it rains it pours

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Brother!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Wow, so sorry brother...

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Many Thought sent for you and your family!! If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to let me know!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

Things do seem to happen in groups, my family just got done (hopefully) with a group of bad things . I hope this is the last for you also. If I can help in any way, don't be afraid to ask. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Sorry for your hardships my brother! Seek help in the lord! Prayers sent GOD BLESS!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Fred, I was curious what the status was on your father in law...as I hadn't seen anything lately on the news. For this, and now everything else that is pouring down on you...I am truly sorry brother. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Keep us posted...
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

My sympathies. Hang in there. My wife believes that these things come in 3s. She also believes that good things follow in 3s as well. Here is hoping that you have no more bad news coming your way and that good things will happen for you soon.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tan18_01's Avatar

Sorry to hear that so many unfortunate things have been happening.
    Best of luck with it all and I wish for the best possible outcomes.

No longer a community member.

That's no fun. These kinds of things then to come in clusters for some reason. here's hoping for some good news! Right? :/

Thank you for the kind words brothers. Unfortunately my mother left us this afternoon. I will miss her.smile and foul mouth. She cursed like a sailor except in Chinese.

Today I had to do one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life and that was to say good bye to my mom. I have nothing but happy memories of her and will miss her always. I was the apple of her eye (my sisters will disagree) and even 40 years later she treated me like the boy in the picture (once you got style you always got it. Don't hate). I will take solace in knowing I got to speak to her before she passed and that she was not in pain. Good bye mom. I will miss your smile and school girl humor.

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

She's sitting at God's right hand now, Fred...and she has a wonderful and kind son who will continue to bring glory to her name.

God bless you and your family

No longer a community member.

those two photographs are fantastic!
    Sad to hear the news, but its good you're thinking about all the good memories! My dad recently lost her mom (my grandmother) and while the funeral was very sad at first, everyone spent the entire day telling funny stories and remembering her. It's good to think people can still exist in your memories, and those are what matter most!

my condolences to you and your family, this is never an easy thing to go through.

Prayers sent Fred--Looking at the pictures it goes without saying how close the both of you are. She'll still be at your side every day wishing nothing but the best for her little man...God Bless and God Speed!
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast