Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I hesitated on doing this

This is a discussion on I hesitated on doing this within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I'm not a big religious guy but in this case my thoughts and PRAYERS are with you brother!...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: I hesitated on doing this

I'm not a big religious guy but in this case my thoughts and PRAYERS are with you brother!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

I'm a clown Ray? Am I here to amuse you? What is so f**king funny about me? :-)

Thank you though and you're right.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Scott...I'll pray for ya...hang in there brother...and keep us posted!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post

Great attitude Scott...I love it man!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Sssssssssssssssssssssssss cartey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    And another thing now that I am on a PC and not my phone....I find Puff to be much more than a cigar forum, many of us have now met in person and consider one another close friends...some even as close as family.

These kind of threads make Puff what it is today, we are a very tight knit group in many regards and I would be there for many of you at the drop of a hat.

I wish you the best Scott and I truly hope everything goes well for you. Tonight you will certainly be in many of our prayers...you are gentleman, yet a clown at the same time
    Well said.
    +1

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers for you Scott!
    Lumps are always spooky and most of the time they turn out to be nothing. Here's to your lump being in the category of "most of the time"!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Hi Scott,

Sending prayers your way for negative results tomorrow; and wishing you a very positive outcome to this situation. Take care and best of luck to you!

No longer a community member.

Here's hoping everything turns out ok!
    If it makes you feel better i had a big lump on the left bottom of my tongue when i was 17 and they removed it and said it was just a weird bundle of tissue that died and kinda clumped up there (gross I know)

but we'll hope its just that! something benign!

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    Here's hoping everything turns out ok!
    If it makes you feel better i had a big lump on the left bottom of my tongue when i was 17 and they removed it and said it was just a weird bundle of tissue that died and kinda clumped up there (gross I know)

but we'll hope its just that! something benign!
    He said it could either be the big C or scar tissue if I ever bit my tongue repetitively in that spot but he couldn't tell. Hoping it is the latter and nor the former.

To everyone, thank you. Your encouragement and good thoughts are appreciated.

No longer a community member.

He said it could either be the big C or scar tissue if I ever bit my tongue repetitively in that spot but he couldn't tell. Hoping it is the latter and nor the former.

To everyone, thank you. Your encouragement and good thoughts are appreciated.
    thats what mine was - from biting it/my tongue bleeding a lot (from getting punched in the face a lot XD)

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Our best thoughts and wishes are with you and your family.

Disinterested

Only my worldly-wise, lover-of-great-movies, brother could recognize the PERFECT opportunity for a Joe Pesci quote! Absolutely masterful, Scott!

We've spoken, bro. You know I am there with you. I know you're on pins and needles. Wife, kids, family. It's tough. Like I told you, this is all coming back as much ado about nothing. It's a reality check. Get back in better touch with what truly matters. You stay as close as anyone I know, but perhaps you're called to higher duty(?) You're up to it, better than anyone else I know.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Much Love,
    Don

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers are with you tonight Scott.

although i dont know you i reallyhope the best for any puffer/botl. i hope its nothing but if it isnt i bet you have caught it prety early. i keep you in my prayers.
    Insert Verb of Choice: _______ Naked!

Puff Ju Ju sent your way brother!

Let it be a scare and nothing else!

Aloha, Pete
    If my actions don't convince you I'm a little "off" just look at my avatar!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast