Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I hesitated on doing this

This is a discussion on I hesitated on doing this within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Good news Scott!...

Re: I hesitated on doing this

Good news Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by bpegler View Post
    I'm very glad to hear this Scott.

Now quit chewing on your tongue, and start chewing on your Stogie!

Who you calling clown??? Coop D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    All,

Thank you for the well wishes, prayers and phone calls. The Dr. confirmed this morning that it was a fibrous polyp caused by trauma (biting my tongue) and is indeed not cancer. I can get some rest tonight which is a good thing. Again, thank you all for the support, you guys are the best.

SW
    I can tell you personally that the trauma was not caused from "biting" his tongue

Glad you are okay #1!!!!
    When the river runs red, take the dirt road!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Good news on two fronts - first and foremost good news on the test results.

Second - you now have a medical reason to stop biting your tongue and say what you want ...
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Scott called me this morning to give me the good news! I was putting my Corvette in the garage because the skies got dark and thunderstorms and hail were on the way. So i missed the call as the phone was in the house. When i saw who had called i had no worries. As the big guy upstairs has never let me down. Anyways i listened to the message. I was so happy i almost jumped in the air! When i called him back and heard the happy voice it made me feel good all day!
    Thanks my LORD!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Scotch & Cigars

Amazing news, glad everything turned out to be ok Scott!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

So glad to hear this, Scott!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Great News Scott! So Glad to hear this! Now go Burn a Good CeeGar!!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

All,

Thank you for the well wishes, prayers and phone calls. The Dr. confirmed this morning that it was a fibrous polyp caused by trauma (biting my tongue) and is indeed not cancer. I can get some rest tonight which is a good thing. Again, thank you all for the support, you guys are the best.

SW
    Bloody brilliant news Scott!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jordanwimb's Avatar

I'm a little late on this thread, but glad to hear everything worked out!

Scott,

I'm so happy that you got the answer you were looking for!
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Thank goodness for the great news.

I was going to say this last night but since I am not a medical doctor I refrained. I do stay at HI Express at least 50 times a year but that only works on TV.

Most types of oral cancer are very aggresive. It takes very little time from the point they develop to the point you would notice them. The fact of the matter is you did the right thing in being proactive. When in doubt check it out.

So thankful all is well with you and from one salesman to another, keep on keeping on!!!
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Sssssssssssssssssssssssss cartey's Avatar

Phew! Even though I don't know you, but I'm so relieved that I'm gonna go smoke a celebratory one for you!!

No longer a community member.

All,

SW
    Amazing news!

Now that the OP is cleared of any health issues.. it sort of brings up another question..

I see thousands of members of puff.. does anyone know of anyone who has gotten oral cancer? It's a legitimate concern, especially for people who smoke 2+ a day or people like me who, while i only have a few a week at my peak, assuming i live to be even my fathers age (57) i'll have been smoking for nearly 40 years by then! Obviously not a fun topic, but a legitimate concern nonetheless

A little late to this Scott but it looks like Prayer's sent here assisted you in a great out come. Glad to hear all is well---God Bless You & Your Family!
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast