Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

I hesitated on doing this

This is a discussion on I hesitated on doing this within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by tobacmon A little late to this Scott but it looks like Prayer's sent here assisted you in ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: I hesitated on doing this

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    A little late to this Scott but it looks like Prayer's sent here assisted you in a great out come. Glad to hear all is well---God Bless You & Your Family!

+1 Scott, I have not seen this before today but I'm glad that all turned out well with you... I had a scare like this a couple of years ago and I took the proactive steps and all was well with me, as is your case... Stay well my brother...

that a boy, happy to hear the good news......and to Scott and all B/SOTL out there never ever hesitate to ask for prayers and share tough times....the more people who know+ the more prayers= an answer from God.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Great to hear everything is ok!
    StogieBoys Football Picks Pool
    Free StogieBoys football picks pool w/ weekly prizes!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5