Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I hesitated on doing this

This is a discussion on I hesitated on doing this within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Since this is a cigar forum, I try to keep my content to cigars/tobacco. Nonetheless, I am feeling a bit ...

I hesitated on doing this

Since this is a cigar forum, I try to keep my content to cigars/tobacco. Nonetheless, I am feeling a bit anxious and although this is against what I usually do, I am humbly asking for some well wishes.

I went to the dentist last month for a cleaning and he said "what's with this bump on the side of your tongue?" I replied that I didn't know and he responded that he noticed it 6 months prior but didn't mention it figuring it would go away. He recommended me getting it checked out.

I went to an oral surgeon who said that it is best to take a piece of my tongue out and have it tested for cancer (I am a commission only salesman and like a hooker, I make my living with my mouth, including my tongue). anyway, Last week I went through the painful procedure of getting a piece cut out and tomorrow I get the results.

I dont say this to get a bunch of get well responses, etc although they are appreciated but for those who say their prayers before bed tonight, please just let the big guy upstairs know that his cigar smoking buddy Scott could use a negative result on this test. At 35, I'm not ready for this.

Thanks everyone and God bless.

SW

Re: I hesitated on doing this

You're in my prayers, Scott. That's a big thing to be facing and there's no shame in asking for some support. We're here for ya.
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

God bless, prayers sent bro.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Consider it done twice. From one Scott to another.

You'll definitely be in my prayers, buddy. Nobody should go through this, especially at your age.

Best wishes and best luck.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Prayers sent Bro!! We are all here for you!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Prayers sent Scott from a die hard Catholic its most likely nothing!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Prayers sent. Stay strong.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dr.dirty's Avatar

Yes sir you have my prayers!!!!!

Scotch & Cigars

You got it bro! Will be in my prayers tonight.

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

I will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow morning as well. As difficult as this probably was for you to sure with us I am glad you did. Nobody should have to go through a scare like this on an island by themself. We are botl for a reason.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

I wish you all the best. Just found out my father in law has lung cancer and it is tough. He is like a best friend.

Live life and smile every day you are awake.

Quote Originally Posted by titlowda View Post
    I wish you all the best. Just found out my father in law has lung cancer and it is tough. He is like a best friend.

Live life and smile every day you are awake.
    Please send kind regards from me to your FIL and give him whatever support he needs brother. I'll be keeping him in my prayers for sure.

We will light a candle for you Scott, be well brother.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Scotch & Cigars

And another thing now that I am on a PC and not my phone....I find Puff to be much more than a cigar forum, many of us have now met in person and consider one another close friends...some even as close as family.

These kind of threads make Puff what it is today, we are a very tight knit group in many regards and I would be there for many of you at the drop of a hat.

I wish you the best Scott and I truly hope everything goes well for you. Tonight you will certainly be in many of our prayers...you are gentleman, yet a clown at the same time

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast