Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my daughter jesi

This is a discussion on my daughter jesi within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; She's in the hospital having tests done. Something about bladder or tubes not developed properly and messing up her kidneys. ...

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

my daughter jesi

She's in the hospital having tests done.

Something about bladder or tubes not developed properly and messing up her kidneys.

She's been part of the forum with me since I started till my divorce..

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

No longer a community member.

Re: my daughter jesi

my prays go out to you and your family.

stay tough Shawn. i know everyone here will send prayers out for your little girl, as will i.

just stay positive, you know kids are tough & can bounce back from anything.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Sorry to hear that Shawn, thoughts are with you and your daughter
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

You and your daughter are in my prayers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post

just stay positive, you know kids are tough & can bounce back from anything.
    This is so true. Kids are tough. One of my younger brothers had two thirds of his small intestine removed right after he was born and he's a star athlete now. It's amazing what kids can work through. Your little girl is going to be ok.
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Young Puffer Fish

I'll be sending prayers her way and keep your family in my thoughts

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family !!!!! Please do not worry about that sampler at all Shawn !! Your daughter getting better is waayyyy more important !!!!!!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jordanwimb's Avatar

Praying for you and Jesi, Shawn.

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

thoughts are with you and your daughter
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

I will say a prayer for both of you tonight. Have faith and be strong Shawn.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Out thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Shawn.
    The Krazy Kanuck

Wishing the best for Jesi and you.

Take it easy and one step at a time, Shawn. Just remember, we are here for ya if ya need to express your thoughts.

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Thanks guys.

She has been through so much you wouldnt believe..

here is the latest..its not life threating at the moment but for a 7 yr old and a father 2k miles away its killer...

She has had two/three bladder infections and so I took her to the doctor today and they were saying urine might be staying in her tubes and then backflowing back into her kidneys. If this continues, it could cause kidney damage. In order to find out if she has these issues, they are going to admit her to the hospital and fill her bladder with fluid and then drain it to see how her body drains the waste out. Since she is so young, they have to sedate her and run some tests to see why she continues to get baldder infections. The antibiotics she is on now are pretty powerful so lets hope she gets over this one and things improve. She will be admitted to Marybridge hospital and when this happens, I will let Shawn know.

Came from my ex-wife's post on my FB.

Thanks again to my Family here for everything!

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Oh Shawn i feel for ya bro!
    I shall include you and your daughter in my prayers!
    Like i told Scott last week the big guy has never let me down!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

you and your daughter will be in my prayers.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast