Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Lost my Grandma last night.

This is a discussion on Lost my Grandma last night. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My condolences for your loss! Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family!...

Re: Lost my Grandma last night.

My condolences for your loss! Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family!
    I got 'em So I smoke 'em

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Derek, I am sorry for your loss and I will be praying for you and your family. I am also glad to hear that she went straight to Heaven and just remember that she no longer has any pain...and gets to watch you enjoy some smokes now!

Prayer sent!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Derek, sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Derek, sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong for your family. Thoughts sa==and prayers are being sent.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

I'm resting confortably in the knowledge that she's now at peace. Death has no sting, but I will still miss her. Thanks to all of you for your prayers. They do mean a lot.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Aww Derek - I just saw this - have been on & off a lot lately. Sorry about your loss but you know she is at peace and at rest. I'll be thinking of you bro.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Derek,

I'm so sorry for your loss, your grandma will always be with you and all of you will be with her in the end. Remember the really good times, the bad times and everything in between, they're all special.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Sorry for your loss Derek,

All our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family in this time of need...
    The Krazy Kanuck

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish andrprosh's Avatar

Sorry for your loss Derek, your line about singing lullabies to your grandma squeezed my heart.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

I am very sorry to hear of your loss Derek...I lost my grandfather almost 2 years ago now and we were also very close...time won't take the sting away, but just try to remember all of the good times you had with her...as long as she is in your hearts she will continue to live!

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And, until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Sorry for your loss Dereck.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jordanwimb's Avatar

So sorry for your loss, Derek.

I will be praying for you and all those affected. Hang in there.

Jokes for reps themoneycollector's Avatar

Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Scotch & Cigars

thoughts and prayers are with them!

stay strong for your family buddy! if there is anything you need don't be afraid to ask.

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Few things make losing someone you love hurt any less. I'm glad you have faith to bring you comfort and give you something to lean on, and its good to know this community is sending plenty of added thought and prayer to you and your family. For what my worth is, its one more prayer your way from my house. Rest easy brother and sorry for your loss.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast