Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Lost my Grandma last night.

This is a discussion on Lost my Grandma last night. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Derek, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will have you and your family in my prayers....

Re: Lost my Grandma last night.

Derek, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will have you and your family in my prayers.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prayers, words of sympathy. This is a great community to be a part of. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I've had my spirits lifted by several bombs, PMs, etc from great BotLs.

Death is unnatural, and that's why it feels so wrong to us. Our bodies don't know how to die, they only know how to live. But death does come for us all, we live in a broken world.

Please take a moment and make sure everyone you love knows that you love them. Repair any damage that might be there. Give your wife and kids a hug and kiss when you get home tonight. Cherish every moment of life with your loved ones, and don't let silly things get in the way. You don't know how quickly they'll be gone.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Sorry to hear about your loss. My grandfather was given 2-6 months to live this past monday due to Stage 4 lung cancer. These are never easy times and hopefully it gets easier for you.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Kyle, I completely understand how you feel right now. It's certainly not easy, death never is. But my grandmother was a Christian, so as I said before, it's sad, and we will miss her dearly, but death has lost it's sting.

I'll be praying for your family!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Holder of the crazy chain Rackir's Avatar

Derek, I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you know how blessed you have been to have had her in your life, and you can rest assured that what she has taught you, you will teach others, and in such a way she will live on.
    All the best wishes to you and your family. Time passes quickly and the more of it we can fill with those we love, the richer we are.
    I find your lack of mailbox, disturbing.

Hey, sorry to hear about your loss man. My prayers go out to you and your family. I know its hard losing a loved one but stay strong brother, this thread proves you got all kinds of people sending ya prayers and looking out for ya. She is surely looking down on you from Heaven through all the smoke you be making thanking Jesus for giving ya so many people who care for you.
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Hey, Derek - just saw this thread.

I'm sorry for your loss, and for the grief you and your family face. You've already seen how many of us are on your side, so I don't need to tell you about that.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

My condolences for your loss! Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Kyle, I completely understand how you feel right now. It's certainly not easy, death never is. But my grandmother was a Christian, so as I said before, it's sad, and we will miss her dearly, but death has lost it's sting.

I'll be praying for your family!
    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My family could use them in these trying times

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3