Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The good...the bad...the LOVELY

This is a discussion on The good...the bad...the LOVELY within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Long time lurker...turned active...turned recluse while dealing with some recent family events...and now the rituals begin to become familiar once ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

The good...the bad...the LOVELY

Long time lurker...turned active...turned recluse while dealing with some recent family events...and now the rituals begin to become familiar once again.

I have to tell you that this forum puts a smile on my face. Almost as if it is a living and breathing organism that continues to thrive...fed and nurtured by some outstanding folks.

Its not just about enjoying cigars...it's about connecting with folks in some form or fashion...learning...giving and contributing even if its as simple as a reply.

Life is good We should appreciate every moment we have and strive to make life GREAT.

Thanks bros and ladies

No longer a community member.

Re: The good...the bad...the LOVELY

I agree Derek good post. But it still isn't going to save your mailbox messing with Justin and all

Hope your alright bro? Contact me if ya need to anytime!!!

Dave