Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

R.I.P Austin

This is a discussion on R.I.P Austin within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; In remembrance of a friend i used to have! May he R.I.P. we all used to call him the sad ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

R.I.P Austin

In remembrance of a friend i used to have! May he R.I.P. we all used to call him the sad clown! He would smile crack jokes all the time. But he really was unhappy with life near the end he would look for confrontation with those around him. He just passed this weekend got the word from another friend.
    R.I.P Austin!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Re: R.I.P Austin

Hopefully hes happy up there, cracking jokes with the big man. Sorry for your loss Tony !

Sorry for your loss Tony...
    The Krazy Kanuck

Full grown Puffer Fish Strickland's Avatar

Sorry, Tony. R.I.P. Austin.
    Mah blog! -->

Hate to hear it my friend, if I can do anything you know where I am. Take care buddy.
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Remember the good times Tony... You are in my thoughts...

Scotch & Cigars

Sorry about your loss Tony, may he RIP.

Sorry for your loss, Tony. anything we can do, let us know!

You know I am here if you need anything T.

Sorry for your loss Tony.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Thanks fella's i hope that he found in death what eluded him in life peace. Last couple of years he was really bad and basically pushed everyone away from him. He looked for confrontation over the smallest of things. There where a handful of us that stood by him. I am lucky to have been one of them. Wake is tomorrow in a way i am relieved that his struggle is over. You would think that with today's break through s they could help those that are manically depressed. I still remember the stupid things we did as kids growing up. That's all i ever remember about things is the good times! I am grateful GOD has blessed me in that way! Even my two divorces left me with memories of the good times i shared with both women. And empty pockets of course! A little humor on a sad day!
    Peace my brothers!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Tony, sorry for your lose....R.I.P. Austin.
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Macke's Avatar

You're fortunate to be able to look past the bad things and remember the good times as a number of people lack the ability to do so..

I wish you the best of luck, especially while dealing with this. Terribly sorry for your loss..

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Sorry to hear that and good the happy memories are already at the forefront.

Maturing Puffer Fish FRANK THE TANK's Avatar

That sucks man, sorry for your loss. R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast