Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

This is a discussion on Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I just talked to Paul he is grateful for all the comments. It breaks my heart people!...

No longer a community member.

Re: Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

I just talked to Paul he is grateful for all the comments. It breaks my heart people!

From one Paul to another, shoot me a PM if you need to talk at all! we're here for you!

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers sent Paul's way!!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Dear Paul,
    I too am shocked and astounded to hear of your Wife's passing away.
    I grieve with you Brother for the place in your life that She won't be around to fill.

I salute your courage and the great love you have for her, that enables you to be thankful that She is no longer in pain.

I stand with my head bowed and ask God to be with you to comfort you during this very challenging time.

Sincerely, Phil

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

My condolence's are sent your way Paul!

I wish I could think of something to say that would make things all better, but of course that's impossible. You have my sincere sympathy, Paul.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Paul...I'm still fervently praying for you brother...

See you when you get back on!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Thank you very much for the Prayers & Heart Warming replies both here and in the many PM's I have received. My Chrisie was going threw many battles with her medical issues and the doctors and I tried everything possible to help rid of the issues she had. She was my Best Friend, Most Loving and Giving Mother/Grandmother and was adored by everyone she met. I know this will not be easy and I will do my best to live my life the way she would have wanted me to.
    We will one day be together again and be able to hold and kiss each. I am a very religious man that knows she is now with all her friends and family members and the many pets that she loved that have past before her. They are there hugging and kissing her for me and the good lord will guide & except her with open arms. She will be beside me and guide me threw this heart breaking time.

God Bless my Sweet Little Chrisie--ViVat Jesus
    ViVat Jesus!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Glad to see you on sir...this is a good place to come to as a retreat during difficult times for sure. Stay strong, live your life and cherish your memories of your wonderful wife...that is what will keep you going!

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Thank you very much for the Prayers & Heart Warming replies both here and in the many PM's I have received. My Chrisie was going threw many battles with her medical issues and the doctors and I tried everything possible to help rid of the issues she had. She was my Best Friend, Most Loving and Giving Mother/Grandmother and was adored by everyone she met. I know this will not be easy and I will do my best to live my life the way she would have wanted me to.
    We will one day be together again and be able to hold and kiss each. I am a very religious man that knows she is now with all her friends and family members and the many pets that she loved that have past before her. They are there hugging and kissing her for me and the good lord will guide & except her with open arms. She will be beside me and guide me threw this heart breaking time.

God Bless my Sweet Little Chrisie--ViVat Jesus
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Paul,

You are an extraordinary man. It takes a lot of strength to be able to pick up their suffering so that they can be at peace. Its not easy Paul and you should not have to do it yourself. We are all still praying for you, your family, and Chrisie.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

I was able to chat by phone with Paul again tonight, he is doing as well as can be expected. He has as many friends in his hometown as he does here which is a great relief to me.

Be well Paul We Love ya Bro!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I was able to chat by phone with Paul again tonight, he is doing as well as can be expected. He has as many friends in his hometown as he does here which is a great relief to me.

Be well Paul We Love ya Bro!
    Dave,

Glad to hear you were able to talk to Paul and thanks for keeping us all updated.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Man just saw this thread and it really saddens me to read and see this has happened to Paul, our good friend and beloved brother of the leaf. No words can begin to describe how Paul is feeling or will make him heal faster. Only time, loving friends and family, and life will heal the pain. Paul, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers at a difficult time. We are here for you now when you need us, and we will be here for you when you return. I can only hope you find peace in the upcoming days, weeks, and months.

Angels Brought Me Here - Carrie Underwood

I would like to know how to copy the song in the link above sang by Carrie Underwood. It can't be found in stores to my knowledge due to anther artist writing or singing it. If you can help me please let me know by PM or here.

My wife's service is on Thursday at 12PM.

If you do anything make sure you Kiss, Hug and Tell the people that are special in your life that you Love them very much. This is what I did every day for my wife and she will always have a place in my heart that will never be filled by anyone but her when we meet again...God Bless my Chrisie.
    ViVat Jesus!

Scotch & Cigars

Paul do you use Firefox?

You can use this Add On:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...o-downl-10137/

May she RIP Paul, she sounds like an amazing woman, I am glad you spent many years together and shared all those great memories.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast