Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

This is a discussion on Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I'm uploading the mp3 to my server. I'll PM you the link once its up....

Re: Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

I'm uploading the mp3 to my server. I'll PM you the link once its up.

Thanks Ray I use Chrome is there a way to do it with Chrome--God Bless brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Paul do you use Firefox?

You can use this Add On:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...o-downl-10137/

May she RIP Paul, she sounds like an amazing woman, I am glad you spent many years together and shared all those great memories.
    ViVat Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    I'm uploading the mp3 to my server. I'll PM you the link once its up.

Thanks do I need a CD or DVD to record on? Also will the applause be cut out at the end?
    ViVat Jesus!

Scotch & Cigars

Paul you can download it to your PC, if you want it on a CD you would need a CD burner and blank CDr

just grabbed it how it was. I can edit the auplause out. It can play on more CD/MP3 players.st

PM sent but give me a minute and I'll fade the end out.

If you dont have a CD burner let me know and I can get it out Express Mail to you in the morning and you will have it on Wed.

If you dont have a CD burner let me know and I can get it out Express Mail to you in the morning and you will have it on Wed.
    I'd gladly do the same if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Paul you can download it to your PC, if you want it on a CD you would need a CD burner and blank CDr
    I have a burner and a CDR

just grabbed it how it was. I can edit the auplause out. It can play on more CD/MP3 players.st
    Thanks
    ViVat Jesus!

Alright. Cut out the blank space in front. Faded the intro to cut down on the audience a bit. Cut the blank space at the end and faded the end where the audience is as well. I uploaded it to the same URL I PMed you. Hopefully it will work for you. All you need to do is righ click the clik and select "Save Target As" and it will download to your computer.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Angels Brought Me Here - Carrie Underwood

I would like to know how to copy the song in the link above sang by Carrie Underwood. It can't be found in stores to my knowledge due to anther artist writing or singing it. If you can help me please let me know by PM or here.

My wife's service is on Thursday at 12PM.

If you do anything make sure you Kiss, Hug and Tell the people that are special in your life that you Love them very much. This is what I did every day for my wife and she will always have a place in my heart that will never be filled by anyone but her when we meet again...God Bless my Chrisie.

Great Choice Paul You and Chrisie have been on my mind and in my heart everyday,
    Dave

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Paul, I don't have the words for this type of situation. All I can do is send my prayers and condolences. Anything you need, you know we're all hear!

Quote Originally Posted by ekengland07 View Post
    I'd gladly do the same if you need help.
    Thanks for the help I think I got it--

Alright. Cut out the blank space in front. Faded the intro to cut down on the audience a bit. Cut the blank space at the end and faded the end where the audience is as well. I uploaded it to the same URL I PMed you. Hopefully it will work for you. All you need to do is righ click the clik and select "Save Target As" and it will download to your computer.
    Did what you said and loaded on CD and took the lyrics off a site to print in her program.Took me a couple of tries but got it...

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Great Choice Paul You and Chrisie have been on my mind and in my heart everyday,
    Dave
    You also Brother Dave--Many Blessing my friends and Friends here at Puff--You guys are really tearing me up--Thats good for the soul!

Quote Originally Posted by fivespdcat View Post
    Paul, I don't have the words for this type of situation. All I can do is send my prayers and condolences. Anything you need, you know we're all hear!
    Just let everyone know how much you care and love them and that itself speaks volume--Thank you!

The link below is another Song I will be playing for my Chrisie

Leann Rimes - Amazing Grace - YouTube
    ViVat Jesus!

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Sad to hear the loss of a beautiful life and happy to hear she knew god. Sounds like she is being well taken care of beyond our capacities but my prayers just the same and especially to Paul as no one should know such pain. As well to her family and friends, may they know strength in learning a new reality and find peace in sorrow.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Paul, listing to how you speak about your wife really blesses me brother...
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast