Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

This is a discussion on Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Just got in from my wife's beautiful memorial service and everyone that spoke about her loved her so much. My ...

Re: Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

Just got in from my wife's beautiful memorial service and everyone that spoke about her loved her so much. My niece found a letter while helping everyone sort threw her and my belongings that Chrisie wrote to me but did not give to me at that time. It was really loving and beautiful like she was all the time to me.

I will be back later and see how everyone is doing--Take Care and don't forget to Love, Kiss and Hug the people that are close to you so they know how you feel and think about them..
    Last edited by tobacmon; 09-29-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    ViVat Jesus!

Scotch & Cigars

well said Paul, we are here for you brother.

Still praying for you and your family.

A couple of sketches my wife did that will be framed --what a talent she was.
    ViVat Jesus!

Will frame them and set them side by side for her.
    ViVat Jesus!

Went back to work today and was just there loss, and dazed trying to cope. I will always be loss without Chrisie but sooner or later we will be together again. Prayer helps me to deal with whats missing in my life and leave it all up to someone that has more control over things like this than I do. I'm here but that's about it.

I'm rambling now and I guess that's my way of letting her know just how very important she is in my life--she will help me and guide me, God Willing!
    ViVat Jesus!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Paul - good to see you posting. Nothing will replace your Chrssie but this is a place of stability and camaraderie for you - so keep coming here for some solace and familiarity. you have a lot of friends here.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Paul - good to see you posting. Nothing will replace your Chrssie but this is a place of stability and camaraderie for you - so keep coming here for some solace and familiarity. you have a lot of friends here.
    Thanks Shawn I appreciate having someone I can talk too and many here have done so. My friends are always there for me both here at Puff and in my every day life. I'm trying to get all the things here in order and the mass confusion is overwhelming to say the least. My mother. Bless her Heart, called to let me know she was leaving to play the cards in the City but wanted to make sure I was OK--I told her to have some fun and I'd be OK and not to worry. She and Chrisie were very close, a rarity among mother in laws but that's what made Chrisie special. My mother is 84 and her a my pop are something else.
    ViVat Jesus!

No longer a community member.

Hi Paul
    Sorry I was out when you called and went to bed right after work kinda passed out, but good to see you posting bro!

Paul, sorry to hear about your loss. my thoughts are with you and your family. you know you can count on Puff to help you threw these tough times.
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Wow! Those pieces are beautiful!

Thank you for sharing them with us Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Went back to work today and was just there loss, and dazed trying to cope.................
    Yes... what a huge challenge for you.
    On the one hand, having a job to occupy your mind and time can be beneficial.
    But on the other hand, you are not in any condition for it...

There isn't any easy answer for you.

Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you Paul.

Dafiddla

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Paul, Still praying for comfort during this very trying time. We all are here for you!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

I had an interview today with my City Government for an Elevator/Electrical Inspectors position. I think it went well , I know all the players and they know of my recent loss of Chrisie. These guys are some good people. I sent a follow up email to let them know how much I appreciated their time and understanding.

I will have 18 months to get my inspectors licence if selected for the position. There will be a second interview if I pass the first one. I told them I needed a change of atmosphere. I think this will help in my grieving process.

With my working on my license and meetings at the Knights I think I can be busy enough to hopefully do what Chrisie would have wanted. Its sad she could not be there in person to push me a bit, but I know she'll be there in spirit smiling at my accomplishments. I'm looking to get my masters in the electrical field and then my Elevator and electrical Inspectors licences.

I appreciate the awesome responses and help guys!
    ViVat Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Paul
    Sorry I was out when you called and went to bed right after work kinda passed out, but good to see you posting bro!
    Its Ok Dave I know how things can get and understand completely. I'm sure we'll be talking again soon--You just take care of yourself brother!--OK
    ViVat Jesus!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Its Ok Dave I know how things can get and understand completely. I'm sure we'll be talking again soon--You just take care of yourself brother!--OK
    Next time you call I'll give you a 2nd number that is with me 24/7
    Be Well Paul.

Dave

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast