Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

This is a discussion on Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Athion If it gets easier, it hasnt yet, thats for sure. Mike, for me it took about ...

Re: Paul the tobacmon needs our prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by Athion View Post

If it gets easier, it hasnt yet, thats for sure.
    Mike, for me it took about a year. I kept wondering what was wrong with me, I just couldn't get over it. For a long time I was in a daze. Then after a year or so, I found the pain started to ease. The wound never healed, but it doesn't hurt so badly now. Hang in, bro.
    "The sky might not be falling but the clouds are rolling in and freedom is on the run." tpharkman ..,, "The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse_Maduro View Post
    Beautifully put, Arnie. I cannot think of a better way to say this, and everything you wrote is spot-on.

Paul, I'm sorry I missed this earlier. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you, and with Mike as well. The best thing you can do is to continue on in her spirit, and try to make each day better than the last, for you and for those around you. And, of course, know in your heart that she is waiting for you, and that you will be together again, when the time is right.

Thanks so much John for the peaceful words. I have thought many things in the past few weeks and can't wait until I am able to be with her again
    ViVat Jesus!

Things are moving in many directions lately and have decided to move out and in with a family member until I can get my head in the right place. I check back here from time to time and will continue to do so. At the end of November I will be trying to participate more . I need to start picking up some things to help keep my sanity above board. Its all I have left at this point. Wish all well and pray nothing but good health and long life for all.
    ViVat Jesus!

We are still praying for you Paul. There are many brothers here that are here for you. If you need to talk or find yourself going through KS, let me know!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Thx. Brother Thom --keep your head down and I'll pray for all you great Americans to get back to the states soon my friend .
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7