Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Layoffs......

This is a discussion on Layoffs...... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Well I truly hope that no one here is faced with this kind of a situation. However people in my ...

No longer a community member.

Layoffs......

Well I truly hope that no one here is faced with this kind of a situation. However people in my job are not so lucky. I just ask that thoughts and prayers go out to the people were laid off without notice today. So far in my department we have lost 25% of our income in 3 years and have lost 17 people now because of it. With a projected 2.5 million dollar loss this next year more are to follow. Please remember to vote yes for your local Fire Department. Thanks Brothers and Sisters!

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Layoffs......

We went through two of these this year, came into work and people were being walked out...prayers are with them to get back on their feet and keep on chugging!

Hearing more and more like this each and every day.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish php007's Avatar

Re: Layoffs......

I feel your pain, I got cut last week. Hope to find a new job in a few months or less.
    Last edited by php007; 10-13-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: misspled Hope