Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant

This is a discussion on wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sorry to hear that Blake. I'm sure she is in good hands and you have nothing to worry about, but ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Re: wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant

Sorry to hear that Blake. I'm sure she is in good hands and you have nothing to worry about, but even then having your wife bedridden at the hospital is really rough on many different levels. My prayers to you and family.
    Sneaky Squid

No longer a community member.

First off congrats on the child coming your way. Second of all good for you being by her side and supporting her, its amazing how many people don't even have that thought process, so props to you. Third I truly believe that no matter what happens they will both come out of that hospital healthy and ready to takle the world. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family brother, keep thinking positive!

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

wishing the best for you and your family blake

Blake, I will be thinking of your and your family. I hope everything turns out well and that you are blessed with a very healthy baby and wife!
    Last edited by anonobomber; 10-29-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Nothing is as terrifying as complications with a pregnancy! I'll certainly be praying for you, brother. My son was born at 32 weeks. He weight 4 lbs and they had to give him steroids to get his lungs to develop in the few hours they were able to keep him in the womb. Scary stuff, but there's so much they can do now. I'll be praying for you, mom, and baby!

Did i mention its a smoke free campus? Even the parkibg lot is off limits! Gonna try and take time to hit up a lounge soon, just to calm down from it all.

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

So sorry to hear that! Will be praying for her and you and your family
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

Prayers that all goes well.

Qball

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

Prayers with you and the wife Blake. I am sure all be good.
    Hope you got to smoke one to.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    Did i mention its a smoke free campus? Even the parkibg lot is off limits! Gonna try and take time to hit up a lounge soon, just to calm down from it all.
    Same as our hospital...you can smoke in your car though...with the Windows up. F*ck them...I am having one with my buds when my daughter is born and they can try and take it from me!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your wife.

My gf was put on oxygen when she was in the hospital. The baby never moved much and they ended up doing an emergency C-section on her and Satori was born great with no complications to her or her mom.
    Atleast your wife is in a place where she can be helped, thats a good thing.

Praying for you and your family. I am sure the lord is watching over you.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    as many know, my wife is pregnant with our first child. she is 35 weeks along. her doctor, on wed. sent her to the hospital for high blood pressure. it was 141/100. they did a urine test, and it was positive for high protein. the blood pressure has sense gone down, but not were we would like. the protein has not gone down either. the doc said she has pre eclampsia, and is keeping her in the hospital for the next two weeks. when she is 37 weeks they will induce labor. if the blood pressure spikes again, and they can not get it down, it will be and emergency C-sec.

i know all will be fine. but all the same, keep her in your prayers.... its still scary, and a 2 week visit at the hospital isnt fun for either of us. im there with her most of the time, and at night as well, so she isnt alone.

the labor induction will be on 11/10/11 or 11/11/11.

at this point. it is what it is... so im hoping for 11/11/11. because, why not? lol (sorry, just trying to find some positive in it all, thats what i do)

Best wishes for a happy healthy baby and Mom!
    Prayers sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2