Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant

This is a discussion on wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; as many know, my wife is pregnant with our first child. she is 35 weeks along. her doctor, on wed. ...

wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant

as many know, my wife is pregnant with our first child. she is 35 weeks along. her doctor, on wed. sent her to the hospital for high blood pressure. it was 141/100. they did a urine test, and it was positive for high protein. the blood pressure has sense gone down, but not were we would like. the protein has not gone down either. the doc said she has pre eclampsia, and is keeping her in the hospital for the next two weeks. when she is 37 weeks they will induce labor. if the blood pressure spikes again, and they can not get it down, it will be and emergency C-sec.

i know all will be fine. but all the same, keep her in your prayers.... its still scary, and a 2 week visit at the hospital isnt fun for either of us. im there with her most of the time, and at night as well, so she isnt alone.

the labor induction will be on 11/10/11 or 11/11/11.

at this point. it is what it is... so im hoping for 11/11/11. because, why not? lol (sorry, just trying to find some positive in it all, thats what i do)

No longer a community member.

Re: wife in hospital, 35 weeks pregnant

I pray for the best Blake. That must be high because of the pregnancy because mine is routinely way higher than that. Sounds like that other stuff I don't understand combined in any event my best bro and I will have good thoughts daily with you guy's.

Good Luck

Holder of the crazy chain Rackir's Avatar

I feel for you brother, this has to be hard as hell. The things they can do now though are simply amazing, things that would have been sci-fi only a few years ago. She's where she needs to be and I'm sure she'll come out the other side better than ever and you'll have two home comings to celebrate. And hey, 11/11/11, how cool would that be?
    I find your lack of mailbox, disturbing.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Quietville's Avatar

You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

Prayers said and congrats on the baby to come. Soon all of this will be a faint memory as you hold your child in your arms! Keep those thoughts and leave it in Gods hands.

Bill

Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your wife and baby, I know having a child is stressful enough, been there 3 times, but to add complications makes it very hard, keep the faith and support your wife, God bless. BTW-keep looking for the positives and a sense of humor always gets me through tough times.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Stay strong and positive Blake, and I pray and hope for the best for your wife and child...
    The Krazy Kanuck

You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you guy's my best wishes and congratulations in advance.

I feel for you and your family Blake. My wife is pregnant with our first as well and it's definitely a trying time. I'm not a religious man but you'll be in my thoughts today. Best of luck to you and your young family.

HWiebe

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Good luck to you guys! Stay positive all will be ok! Keep us posted!

Thoughts of support and calming comfort for both of you.
    Stay strong, she needs this from you.
    Count your blessings and give Thanks.
    Prayer and positive thoughts from our Family
    will be said for yours today.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

From one brother with a high risk pregnant wife to another...you are all in my thoughts bro! Stay strong for her and you will all sail right through this and be holding that beautiful, healthy baby before you know it!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

LOB Underwater Director Danfish98's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers are with you Blake. I look forward to seeing pics of the new baby in a couple weeks!

thanks guys. time seems to slow down in a hospital. and i can only read the same two issues of field and stream so many times. but all will be well in the end i know.

Hang in there Bro.
    You and your family are in my prayers and best thoughts.
    I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of that beautiful baby!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast