Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

GOD BLESS us ALL!

This is a discussion on GOD BLESS us ALL! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Been a crazy week for me with the storm and all. Lost a very dear friend! I am not going ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

GOD BLESS us ALL!

Been a crazy week for me with the storm and all. Lost a very dear friend! I am not going to get into all that happened what was lost. The near death injury experiences. I am just happy that I and my loved ones survived unscathed!
    Materialistic things can be replaced but life is irreplaceable! So take a moment today to thank GOD for everything we tend to take for grantied everyday! Reach out and hug someone even if you don't like them. Tell someone that you love i love you!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Re: GOD BLESS us ALL!

Morning Tony
    Sorry about your friend and situation I love ya back bro nothing wrong with saying that to anyone. I hear ya you know my situation and I am sometimes bitter but in the end I am pretty happy just waking up. Your right don't take people in general or Friends and Family for granted.

PM if ya need to chat bro!

Dave

Thanks Dave!
    Bump for one of the best friends a person could have!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Morning Tony
    Sorry about your friend and situation I love ya back bro nothing wrong with saying that to anyone. I hear ya you know my situation and I am sometimes bitter but in the end I am pretty happy just waking up. Your right don't take people in general or Friends and Family for granted.

PM if ya need to chat bro!

Dave
    Couldn't have said it better...Love you fellas! You are the kind of BOTL that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says "oh shit...he's up!" Thanks for being you!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Prayers tossed your way...catch!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Right on Tony. Thanks for the reminder. I call my wife and daughter everyday. Nobody knows what the day has in store for us except for Him. Have a good day and we're all here for you if you need to talk.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Tony-sorry for your loss prayers for all of you....hope the "experience" didn't do any damage and just reminded you of what you have, thanks for sharing, God bless you and yours brother, just weather the storm through Him.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Couldn't have said it better...Love you fellas! You are the kind of BOTL that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says "oh shit...he's up!" Thanks for being you!
    Ha, I like this fight fire with fire, an army of BOTLs with cigars in our mouths ready to burn satans ass back to hell .

Tony sorry for your loss. Prayers out to you and those who lost their loved one. Your message is well taken, I never leave in the morning without gently waking my wife to kiss her goodbye and telling her that I love her.
    Sneaky Squid

Howdy Gents,
    Thank you for the reminder to really live each day to the fullest.

Thoughts and prayers lifted

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Sorry for your loss...glad you and the family are safe...and I will be sure to pray for you!

I thank God every day that he gives me yet another day on this beautiful place called Earth! I have my "ticket" to Heaven already filled out and accepted...and though I am looking forward to standing at the Pearly Gates...I love my life here on Earth in the meantime!

You the man Tony!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Thank you my brothers!

[SIZE=+2] Our Father, who art in heaven
    hallowed be thy Name,
    thy kingdom come,
    thy will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those
    who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdom,
    and the power, and the glory,
    for ever and ever.
    Amen.
    [/SIZE]

The Lord's Prayer Explained by Emmet Fox (1886-1951)
    Jimi Hendrix