Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

dads there too

This is a discussion on dads there too within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Alright guys. Im not trying to bombard yall with all my problems. But i do believe in the pwer of ...

dads there too

Alright guys. Im not trying to bombard yall with all my problems. But i do believe in the pwer of prayer.

Today while i was out with ky mom my dad called the ambulance. Chest pain. He had a small heart attack back in 04, 75% blockage in the artery theu call "the widow maker". He was blessed itthe heart attack was small.

His ekg waa fine today, but the blood test shows a high level of some rype of enzyme. Meaning he most likely had another small hear attack. So he is there at least for 3 days. They do a cath tomorriw to look around and see if he needs anither stent. And his first grandchild is coming in 4 days.

So im praying he is ok, and gets out in time to see the baby born. (Well, not the birth its self. But soon after)

He is in C.V.I.C.U. so he cant go to see baby til released. And wife is in womans center til baby is born, and for 3 days after.

Pkease fuys keep him and my mom in your prayers. Hes the reason i smoke cigars. I lovwd he smell as a kid when he smoked on the back porch.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Wineador's Avatar

Re: dads there too

Prayers sent for your Family Blake.

No longer a community member.

Jeez Blake take care man you must be a mess, I am praying for you all everyday brother. Impossible but try and be calm for them.

Dave

thanks a ton guys.

im doing what i can to stay calm. im not usually a stressed kinda person. but life these past couple years is trying my patience.

but i got a little girl comming and that thought brings a smile to my face that the devil and his demons couldnt remove. that thought alone is enough. but i believe in prayer and i worry bout my dad quite a bit. he is in the best place he can be though.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Prayers sent my brother!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Stay Strong....
    "Candle lit"........
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

Keep your head up bro' you have our prayers and thoughts...
    The Krazy Kanuck

Prayers sent bro. I hope for the best with your father. Keep your head up and stay strong.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Blake I will definitely keep praying for you and your family. God Bless.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

UPDATE:

they did the heart cath. he had a blockage under the old stent. so they put another one in.

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    UPDATE:

they did the heart cath. he had a blockage under the old stent. so they put another one in.
    Awesome, that is pretty routine stuff these days I believe. Keep us posted.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

Thoughts and Preayers go out to you and you Mom & Dad.

Keep your chin up!
    I've been there with my Dad. Heart Caths are going alot better than years before.

There not letting him go home yet. The blockage was, like i said, the main artery. It was 90%-99% blocked! He is a very lucky man.

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Blake, that is awesome to hear. I am very glad to hear they could perform the procedure and that your dad is recovering.

My prayers are with you and your family tonight and congrats in advance on that little baby girl.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?