Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It will be a somber Thanksgiving

This is a discussion on It will be a somber Thanksgiving within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Prayers sent!...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: It will be a somber Thanksgiving

Prayers sent!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Hang in there Shawn we Love ya bro!

Young Puffer Fish

We understand your pain, brother. My wife lost her father in June and it devastated her. Then in October, we lost the youngest of her aunts, with whom my wife was very close. The plan had been to stop at this aunt's house for Thanksgiving noon meal and then travel on to my parents' home for Thanksgiving evening meal. Now that plan will not happen.

Shawn,

Sorry to hear about your accident and your Uncle's cancer. You will both certainly be in my prayers.

Please take care,

Bob
    Out of the blue and into the black.

Howdy Shawn,
    I too am saddened to hear of your Uncle's illness and your accident.

Thoughts and prayers being lifted for you both.

We will spare you the razzing for being slower than a fridge until you are feeling better.
    (Example; what runs slower than a refrigerator?.......................... Shawn!)

( "bring-ring" Shawn answers and we ask "Hey Shawn, is your refrigerator running?"
    Shawn checks and replies; "yes". We retort; "Well LOOKOUT!" )

Seriously though, please take good care of yourself.
    It is very important to get healed up right "the first time".
    Otherwise one will have nagging injuries for decades to come that just add up and reduce one's joy.
    So get er done Bro

Best wishes, Dafiddla

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Very sorry to hear about your Uncle Ron Shawn. I can only offer my Prayers for you and your family my friend and wish you family Gods Blessing. I'll include you and your family in my prayers.

Also sorry for your pain and your accident-- I've not been on much lately and very glad tom hear Uncle Ron is doing better. Hang in there many of us here are there for you!
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2