Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

wife, UPDATE

This is a discussion on wife, UPDATE within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I have had a few PM'S regarding my abrupt absense from puff and my wifes health. so i thought i ...

wife, UPDATE

I have had a few PM'S regarding my abrupt absense from puff and my wifes health. so i thought i would just post a tread, and could use the prayers as well.

Monica was released from hosputal the sunday following the birth of scarlett. The next morning she has to go back to the hospital, she had a fever. It was an infection in the uterus. They released her after two nights/three days. She had on night at home, and was back at hospital, the doc sent her there after her check up because of high blood pressure. They sent her home that night with some more meds. Yesterday her leg was hurting all day. And was swollen, she called her doc today, they sent her back to the hospital. Turneds out she has a blood clot in her right leg from all the bed rest they had her on. They said there keeping her at least two days.

Previously they had her in the womans center, so me and scarlett could stay with here even at night. They might not do that this time. So i dont know yet if i can stay up there with her.

Again, i ask for your prayers. We are both tired of living in a hospital, we missed halloween, and she is worried we will miss thanksgiving too

Re: wife, UPDATE

Man that's tough. Sorry to hear it.

Sending good thoughts your way. Things will work themselves out. They always do. Hang in there.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Prayers incoming...catch!

God bless your family, and a speedy, and complete recovery!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Prayers going your way for you and your family.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

Prayers said

My prayers and thoughts are going out to you and your family bro'
    The Krazy Kanuck

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

You got it bro...positive thoughts your way. Try to find a moment for a relaxing smoke...would do you a world of good with all the stress.....praying for the best outcome.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Maturing Puffer Fish

prayers sent mate

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

God bless you all and keep you safe!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Why not, right?

Im at home waiting for a call as to if i can go back therr for tue night. So i lit up a "tampa choice"

Good smoke, but cheap, so if i have to leave before i finish i dont feel bad. Plus, i dobt think i can fully enjoy anything right now, so i dint wanna smoke nut'n fancy.

Sorry to hear that Blake.

Hope she heals up fast and safely.
    Prayers sent for ya'll

Thoughts and Prayers sent, stay strong and keep the Faith..

Very sorry to hear about the back and forth with your wife and the hospital. Hopefully everybody will be back home soon. Chin up and we're all praying for your family.

Karl

Blake, prayers are being sent brother. Hang in there.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.