Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Fellow firefighter hurt

This is a discussion on Fellow firefighter hurt within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hey everyone, Sorry to post bad news but please keep my friend/co-worker in your thoughts and prayers as this will ...

No longer a community member.

Fellow firefighter hurt

Hey everyone,

Sorry to post bad news but please keep my friend/co-worker in your thoughts and prayers as this will be a very long recovery for him. He was struck by a vehicle while working at a car accident and things are not getting better any time soon. Just last night they had to do cpr on him to bring him back and the road to recovery will be long. Please also pray for his fellow co-workers that were on the scene that day as they are struggling to come to terms with what happened. Thank you puff community.

No improvement to firefighter struck on I-5 | Seattle Times Newspaper

Re: Fellow firefighter hurt

wow i am sorry to hear this....i hope he can recover fully and i will say a prayer for him and his family

Disinterested

Thanks for sharing this, Brad and your friend will certainly be in my prayers. I look at our guys in red the same way I look at our boys in camo. You risk your lives selflessly for our safety every day with very little thanks.

Just like I do when I see one of our fighting men in uniform, I walk across stores, airports, parking lots and restaurants to offer a sincere "thank you for your service".

Stay safe, my friend and thank you.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

My town lost a firefighter and a doctor who had stopped to help at an accident scene on I95, so I know how devasting this kind of thing is. Sincerely hoping for his recovery and his family and your fellow firefighters well being.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Wishing the best for him

Hope he gets well soon, prayers and wishes going to him and his family....
    The Krazy Kanuck

This is just terrible. My prayers to him, his family and his colleagues.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very sad i hope your friend gets well soon!
    Prayers sent!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Thoughts and prayers sent for you, your friend, and all FD......things like this shouldn't happen, but unfortunately they do, be safe brother and stay stong for your friend and you work family.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions