Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Virginia Tech's slain officer

This is a discussion on Virginia Tech's slain officer within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Thoughts and prayers sent to his wife and five children, sounds like a sensless act of violence......guy was just making ...

Virginia Tech's slain officer

Thoughts and prayers sent to his wife and five children, sounds like a sensless act of violence......guy was just making a traffic stop and this coward comes from nowhere and shots him, then kills him self.....I can't help but ask why? Now a women and her five kids are without a father, right before Christmas....I know things happen for a reason, well millions of reasons really, but I guess its not up to me to understand em all, just frustrated.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Maturing Puffer Fish Maverick7232's Avatar

Re: Virginia Tech's slain officer

I don't get this senseless violence, why can't people just kill themselves? Such a coward....It makes my blood boil

My prayers are with his family.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

A New York city Cop was killed in Brooklyn recently. Single parent he leaves 4 daughters behind. Senseless and shameful act by a drug dealer/coward that just did a home invasion. May GOD have mercy on theirs souls! Give their family's the strength to carry on!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    A New York city Cop was killed in Brooklyn recently. Single parent he leaves 4 daughters behind. Senseless and shameful act by a drug dealer/coward that just did a home invasion. May GOD have mercy on theirs souls! Give their family's the strength to carry on!
    Yup, saw that too....sad thing is the POS was wanted in NC, arrested twice by NYPD, but NC warrant wasn't extriditable........warrant was for some violent felonies too, not petty theft or something small.....he shouldn't have been free to start with, hope he gets death, sorry he can't, NY doesn't have that. I'll stop now and pray for a fallen hero and his family that is left behind, may God watch over them and bless them.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Law Enforcement is such a scary job these days - you just never know when some whack job decides he's going to take out a cop. Shameful state of our society. Prayers for all of our fallen officers and especially their families.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!