Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Two Friends Need A Blessing.

This is a discussion on Two Friends Need A Blessing. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; As most whom know me are aware, I do not normally post in this section except to offer my best ...

Two Friends Need A Blessing.

As most whom know me are aware, I do not normally post in this section except to offer my best wishes to others.

The wife of a very close associate of mine is about to start a journey that I know from first hand experience will be life altering. She was diagnosed with a small cancer around 6 months ago & they did a lumpectomy. It was found to have moved to her sentinal nodes & they were removed in due course. She has now been confirmed to have cancer in both lungs (Non smoker) and starts chemotherapy in conjunction with radiotherapy on this coming monday. If she survives this will be a massive hit to them both as the bodily hit when they are combined is enormous.

Whether you pray, offer blessings or light candles in faith I ask kindly for a little something for the Mols family et al.

Thankyou for your time one & all.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Re: Two Friends Need A Blessing.

Warren - Your friends will be in my prayers. May God grant them the strength to endure through this ordeal and share many more happy times in the future.

No longer a community member.

You got it Warren they will be in my daily Prayers!

I wish the best for them, Warren.
    ********.com

Is checking it twice. Secret Santa's Avatar

you got it buddy! wishing them well.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Best wishes to your friends Warren, hope they pull through Ok. This is not the time of year to be enduring that kind of ordeal, I'm sure with friends such as yourself they'll have the heart to keep going.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

GOD BLESS them both and keep them safe! He is the only one who can!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix