Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My first sermon - Thanks for ther preayers, kind words and support!

This is a discussion on My first sermon - Thanks for ther preayers, kind words and support! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hey guys, as promised, here is the video of my first sermon. The love and support that I got was ...

Pale Horse

My first sermon - Thanks for the prayers, kind words and support!

Hey guys, as promised, here is the video of my first sermon. The love and support that I got was unbelievable, and I can't thank you all enough!

Burnservice Christmas - Aaron Speaking - YouTube!
    Last edited by Pale Horse; 12-28-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Re: My first sermon - Thanks for ther preayers, kind words and support!

Nicely done.

Yep sure was nice, You did a great job... I love the fact that you called out sin for what it is, you didnt try to cover it with roses, but showed it as we are all sinners.
    Very well done brother.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Good job bud!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Pale Horse

Thank you so much guys! I couldn't have done it without all the help from the thoughts and prayers that you guys were so generous with. I'm not a seasoned preacher or speaker so it definitely wasn't due to any ability of my own! The Spirit was laid pretty heavy on me that day. Some of the pauses were actually because I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by it, not so much forgetting my place. Not that I didn't lose my place a couple times, but that wasn't the case every time there