Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

R>i>p whitney

This is a discussion on R>i>p whitney within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies | Music | Comcast...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

R>i>p whitney

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Re: R>i>p whitney

so sad......she sang the best National Anthem before the superbowl back in '91 I think, during the Gulf War
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Very sad. She had an amazing voice, and was a beautiful woman !!!!

It is tragic.....the sad thing was you knew it was only a matter of time her addiction would take her....i am sure that POS Bobby Brown didn't help things for her with the drama he caused in her life. She diffinatley was one of the greatest female singers of all times.
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

Disinterested

Mixed feelings about this.

RIP... you sure couldn't live in it.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by stew View Post
    It is tragic.....the sad thing was you knew it was only a matter of time her addiction would take her....i am sure that POS Bobby Brown didn't help things for her with the drama he caused in her life. She diffinatley was one of the greatest female singers of all times.
    You can't be blaming Bobby for what happened. Everybody needs to be accountable for their own actions.

She was an incredible entertainer and will be missed by many. RIP

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rocketmann82's Avatar

Tragic, she had an amazing voice and she was really young. RIP Whitney.....

You live in the fast lane,you die in the fast lane.. RIP

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Damn shame really Beautiful, talented just don't get it may GOD have mercy on her soul!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix