Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I could use some Prayers on the Job Front

This is a discussion on I could use some Prayers on the Job Front within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I got all the confidence in the world in YOU Daniel! Just go be yourself and show that you want ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: I could use some Prayers on the Job Front

I got all the confidence in the world in YOU Daniel! Just go be yourself and show that you want the job = you'll be fine. If it's meant to be it will happen. Go for it big time and let us know when you start!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Maturing Puffer Fish

good luck and thank you for serving our country

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rocketmann82's Avatar

I'll say one for you brother and best of luck. I was stationed at Pope for 7 years and wish I was still in Fayette-Nam....

Bro., You are in my best thoughts.

Just be yourself, it's what impressed us, it's what will impress them.

Keep us updated!
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ten08's Avatar

Go get 'em Daniel!

Pale Horse

Prayers with you today!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Best of luck Daniel May GOD BLESS!
    Prayers sent for you and your family!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Thanks for all the prayers everyone. Had the interview yesterday, I think it went pretty well...but they said I won't find out until a few weeks most likely. Now, to pray for a speedy decision
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Hang in there bro don't be discouraged its not your ability its the frail economy!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Cool!
    I'm glad to hear that your interview went well

I too will continue to lift you up Daniel!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

LOB Mother of Staxed priorwomanmarine's Avatar

You know your mama is praying for you. Audacious faith son, audacious faith. Love you bunches.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Prayed for this today thanks to your mom's new thread so just for the sake of power in numbers. Good luck brother!

Any word on the job? Romans 8.28 - 28 And we know that [a]God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

I haven't gotten any hits yet, I did go to a new temp agency today and they said they'd probably give me a call in a day or two...so fingers crossed on that. I'm just so down right now, trying to stay positive...but it's to the point now what I'm going to do in the next few weeks. Chin up though, as much as I can.
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

This is the state of our economy. Unemployment breeds unemployment. You don't work, and employers shy away because of the gap in your employment record. You can't pay your bills, and suddenly you're disqualified for jobs because of your poor credit rating. We complain because the poor want our taxes without working, but we stack the deck so that they can't work. And meanwhile, the depression that sets in from not having anything to do after you wake up keeps you from finding things to do after you wake up. The longer it goes, the more you sink. The hardest thing to take is others' inability to understand your situation, but I'm right there with you, buddy. It's cost me my standard of living, my self-confidence, my energy, and nearly my family. Here's to better times for everyone who somehow manages not to give up.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast