Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

good good day today

This is a discussion on good good day today within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Today is going to be a great day. My new baby is getting christened this morning then my lovely wife ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes smburnette's Avatar

good good day today

Today is going to be a great day. My new baby is getting christened this morning then my lovely wife and step daughter are getting baptized. Then we are going out of town to celebrate my oldest son's birthday! A good memorable day that will deserve a good memorable cigar.

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Re: good good day today

Awesome, Shaun! Congrats to all! So....what's it gonna be? What's the special stick of the day??
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

I have not decided yet, I am going to run by after church and grab a couple.

I forgot to add that he will be wearing the same christening gown I wore as a baby, and the pastor is the sand one that christened me. My father, his papaw.

I brought 2 with me.. a Blue Label, and a NUB 460 Habano.. the NUB was first, and the blue label for the trip home...

very cool, looks like a great day, God bless you and your family, thanks for sharing
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions