Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My mom passed away...

This is a discussion on My mom passed away... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; good for you bro....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish zabhatton's Avatar

Re: My mom passed away...

good for you bro.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDAAAY

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

So sorry for your loss, awesome self control...something I lack when it comes to such things...thank you for setting a great example for us that choose not have such (self control)...

Remember the good, allow yourself to be Blessed by her presence in your life, no matter how long or how short it may have been.

Praying for you and your family...
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

That sucks to hear of your loss and especially the crappy action of your family. At least you did the smart thing in that situation. I dont know if I could have been the better person.

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

It must have taken unbelievable restraint to walk back to your car. I can't even imagine what I would have done.

Like Moose said, if you need to talk, blow some steam, or anything, join us in the v-herf. We're here if you need us.

I'll try my best to make you laugh extra-hard in the coming days
    "It felt like kicking a puppy, but then you felt okay again because the puppy was acting like an asshole." - David_ESM

Puffer Fish with some spikes LLave's Avatar

I am really sorry to hear that. Good on you for not knocking his ass out, as I am sure a part of you wanted so badly to do. You did the right thing, getting back home to Mrs. 5.0 and the zoo, I am sure the missed you.

Dang Tony... I'm glad your mother made peace and left on all of us on her own terms. I'm glad you were able to be the bigger man and keep your head. I dont know what that would be like as I only have one brother. It would pain me to no end if my only sibling did anything close to resembling that.

We're all here for you.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

So sorry for all that you have been through Brother
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, and the way you were treated. You did the right thing though. Best not to play their game.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

Elder Puffer Fish Leader havanajohn's Avatar

Wow Tony, I am truly sorry to hear this. My prayers are for you.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t what a ride!"

Puffer Fish with many spikes mike91LX's Avatar

So sorry to hear brother. I dont think i would have been able to keep my cool in a situation like that, well done in just walking away from the situation. wish you the best tony

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Damn Tony...sorry for your loss..cant belive how you were treated and as i already think pretty highly of ya from our convos how you handled yourself with that just solidifes my opinion.

Need anything message me Bro.

The Troll
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Using Cigar Bands as pics Flugplatz's Avatar

Sorry for your loss man, my mom passed a way a few years ago as well, and I am still waiting on that service! My Dad's choice though. Sometimes you just have to deal with these things in your own way. Good luck, and my thoughts will be with you.

Wow, sorry to hear that bro. Keep your head up
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Scotch & Cigars

Damn Tony I am sorry to hear of your loss, if there is anything I can do please let me know.

Memory eternal for Mom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast