Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My mom passed away...

This is a discussion on My mom passed away... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sorry for your loss brother, it's hard to lose your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you........

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rocketmann82's Avatar

Re: My mom passed away...

Sorry for your loss brother, it's hard to lose your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.....

Puffer Fish with some spikes numismaniac's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers are with you, lost my Mother in my 20's, and trust me unfortunately your family can hurt you the worse, worse than anyone else, you don't expect it and you love them. Pray for them the Spirits will take care of them, and you will be much better off with your good memories.

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear that Tony. I will be praying for you and your family. Best wishes brother
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

I wanted to take a minute to thanks everyone for all the kind words and condolences, it means a lot and shows me how great this group really is.......
    BELIEVE IN YOURSELF:Because the rest of us think you're an idiot.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ten08's Avatar

You mentioned it in chat last night, but I hadn't read the whole story before now. It took much strength to take the high road dealing with that BS during such a difficult time. Again, I am sorry for your loss, and will be praying for you.

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

*As someone who has lost 3 family members in a 3 month period (in fact for my Mom & her father's sister it was a double funeral), let me say that sometimes persons outside your immediate family can be a better, warmer, closer family than those born so. Keep your faith, my man, there is always a brighter tomorrow. As the old, old saying goes; "You are either headed for a storm; going through a storm; or coming out of a storm".

Puffer Fish with some spikes Johnnie's Avatar

So sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have been though several times my self. Please let me know if I can help. I have been through some major problem

Much love,
    JohnnieSavage

sorry to hear man... sounds like you did the right thing. godspeed.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Just saw the thread please accept my belated Condolences May GOD have mercy on her soul!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Just saw this. I pray you are greiving & healing quickly. I would be out of my mind. I hope you have the comfort. strength & encouragement you need during this difficult time & pray that you will be able to ameliorate issues with your family. If there is anytime for burying old family hatchets, it should at least be in birth & in death. Good luck & my condolances.

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Hey, my thoughts are with you. You are clearly the bigger man. Well done. So sorry for your loss.
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

LOB Mother of Staxed priorwomanmarine's Avatar

Sorry for the loss my brother. I lost my mom and know that pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for being an example in a tough situation.

I also just found this thread.

Sorry to hear of your loss Tony. You are right about the cliche, but if her body or mind were failing, then she is truly in a better place. Be strong bro!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

I'm sorry for your loss and the additional difficulties. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Tony first let me say My Thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your family. I'm sorry I've not been on here much lately but I assure you she is resting and loving the Kingdom she now is in. Know she watches over you and your loved ones and wants you to continue to live your life. Tears cleanse the soul and is something i still do today after losing my wife in September. Know that it doesn't get better but easier each day. I do allot of Praying and looking up only wishing the day will come for me to reunite with all of my loved ones that have been chosen before me.

God Bless ----- ViVat Jesus
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3