Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Please say a prayer for SCOTTW

This is a discussion on Please say a prayer for SCOTTW within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Scott, my best thoughts and prayers for you. Stay strong and get better Bro, we're all thinking of you. Thank ...

Re: Please say a prayer for SCOTTW

Scott, my best thoughts and prayers for you.
    Stay strong and get better Bro, we're all thinking of you.

Thank you Tony, please keep us updated.
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Prayers for Scott, hope he gets better soon.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Scott is feeling much better today he thanks you all for your prayers and thoughts!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Wow Scott dude 35 I just saw this and of course I will wear my knee's out for you man please slow down and get better dude.

Dave

Disinterested

OMG! This is horrible!! Scott's a very good friend. I'm actually talking to him on the phone right now. He's in good spirits; pretty typical Scott. I'm telling him about all the well-wishes from all of you.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Scott, I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune but is it not so awesome that Puff is a place where you can count on 100s of friends to be praying for you. The comeraderie on this forum never ceases to amaze me & we all know there is power in numbers.

The Lord has promised, wherever 2 or more of you are gathered together in agreement, there I will be. Lord, as always we pray your will be done & we know that you work all things for the good of those who love you. We may not understand why this happened but we ask Lord for the peace which surpasses understanding. We pray that you may use this event to draw many of us nearer to you & we pray for Scott to have a speedy recovery & that you will comfort him & his family at this time.

This may be a good to bring up the idea of starting a prayer request thread... it's a thought that has occurred to me a few times but I wasn't sure if the "politics & religion" regulations would make it inappropriate? It would be awesome if there was 1 place we could go to to find a whole list of every1 on here who needs prayers.

Just got a text from Scott picture included he is in good spirits i wouldn't be surprised if he came home soon!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers to you Scott and your family!

To my friends here at good old puff. I snuck my iPad into the cardiac icu and just saw this thread. I am really humbled from the fact that so many of you took the time out of your day to send well wishes for my recovery. I must admit, I don't know what to make of my current situation and am scared to death but I know with some faith, a healthy sense of humor ( I can't post the pic tony), good family and friends, I will be ok. Yes I am 35 years old and yes on Sunday morning, I had a heart attack, something I'll never forget. Unfortunately, Sunday night took a turn for the worse and around 10 30pm the pains and symptoms started again but got worse. 3 doctors and 5 nurses in my room just trying to get me medicated enough to transport me to the cardiac cath lab. One doctor went up to my father and said "sir, we believe your boy is going into cardiac arrest and need to get some consent forms signed including one for emergency open heart surgery in case it's needed".
    Long story short, it wasn't needed and the cardiac cath showed that even though I in fact did have a heart attack and my Troponin level was 12.8, there was no blockages nor significant damage to the heart. Today they did an ultrasound and I am still in the ICU. Hopefully I get the results of this last test and we can figure out what happened and what needs to be done to prevent this in the future. Incidentally, I am 5 10 and 195 lbs, my diet is good, I don't eat anything fried or fatty nor do I eat red meat more than twice per month. I do like my scotch and smoke a half pack of Marlboro reds a day on top of cigars so no more scotch for about 6 months, no more marlboros forever and I'll try to convince the dr. To let me have a few cigars a month.

Thanks again to all,

SW

No longer a community member.

Sounds better now Scott I hope for good new man keep calm as you can scared is normal. Hang in there man!

Dave

Elder Puffer Fish Leader havanajohn's Avatar

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother!
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t what a ride!"

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rocketmann82's Avatar

Glad to hear you are feeling better Scott. Hopefully you will be home soon, I'll continue to pray for you.....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Tarks's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers sent for a speedy recovery Scott.

Glad to see you well enough to post Scott now quit faking and get your butt home everyone misses you.
    GOD BLESS your in our prayers!
    Jimi Hendrix

Prayers sent brother, get well soon.......
    I'd walk a mile for a Cuban........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast