Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Generosity and Prayers for BOTL's

This is a discussion on Generosity and Prayers for BOTL's within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; We have an awesome bunch of BOTL's and SOTL's on puff. The generosity I've seen since I joined has been ...

LOB Mother of Staxed priorwomanmarine's Avatar

Generosity and Prayers for BOTL's

We have an awesome bunch of BOTL's and SOTL's on puff. The generosity I've seen since I joined has been incredible. But I decided that there are some fellow puffers that are down on their luck right now. Can everyone join in to put some serious prayer time in for all the puffers that are jobless right now-my son included. They are out there right now trying to figure out ways to provide for their families. Food, bills...you name it they are discouraged. Help them out, they need to know that we are here for them. Thanks Puff for being a great place to meet and help each other.

Re: Generosity and Prayers for BOTL's

Well said Linda,

Thoughts and prayers being lifted.
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

No longer a community member.

Dan is always in my prayers... but usually it goes "dear god don't let the squirrel bomb me again!"... Ill revise it and add a few more puffers!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Great request Linda. Consider it done in The 'Ville.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

I am not religious but all the best to those in need.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Consider it done, Linda.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Thank you Linda. As one of the unemployed, all of my unemployed Puff brothers and sisters have been in my prayers daily. I will continue to do so.
    “ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark

I've noticed the same and I've tried to help where I can. Good thoughts to you all.....
    Veni Vidi Vici

Nice post, I think about this often and we are always available for support to these members. NOW GET A JOB DAN!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

God bless us all!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Thanks for the perspective Linda. Puff IS an awesome place where we can all band together & there is power in numbers & agreement. Sometimes I get so hyperfocused & stressed out about my job & lack of money that I forget to count my blessings & pray for those who have neither. Duly noted.

Amen Linda.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Thank you for everyone who has continued to pray in this thread. Last week I obtained my CDL permit (passed all 4 tests 1st time) & today I had another meeting with the director of transportation for the public schools. Friday I will be getting my background test & drug test. Things are starting to look up & though it may not be much of a step up financially, I will be making about the same amount of money working half the hours & in town instead of 1 1/2 hr away. I will get to be with my kids more which is the ultimate goal & there's opportunity for full time as soon as next year. Praise God. I have had all the confidence in every step of this because Iknow it is what the Lord has called me to do so that means I cannot fail. Thank you Thank you my fellow Puffers & I will continue to pray for everyone else as well.

Thoughts and prayers for some light at the end of the tunnel to appear soon!

prayers and thoughts sent.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast